Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Under Renovations! Pinglist Open~]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Scryzze

Do you think you could do a flat of this boy?
Bo Reference
@Scryzze

Do you think you could do a flat of this boy?
Bo Reference
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Sinfirmitas
Oh, I don't believe I've drawn a dinosaur before, but I'm more than willing to try! I can go ahead and mark your order down; I take half payment before starting, but I can start pretty much immediately once I've received it ^^
@Sinfirmitas
Oh, I don't believe I've drawn a dinosaur before, but I'm more than willing to try! I can go ahead and mark your order down; I take half payment before starting, but I can start pretty much immediately once I've received it ^^
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze I know it says you don't do furries, but are you okay with animals? The dragon I'm thinking of would be this girl with her accent (her hat/bow/make it look like she's holding a delver's lantern from the ring in her mouth--she's an explorer/adventurist who loves the night and the stars): [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1769694&skin=40283&apparel=37395,27365,28010,14437,1292,30825,30821,30828,535,30827,27347,30824,23730,28817&xt=dressing.png[/img] I can get her scry/outfit, since she's still a baby at the moment. But didn't want to bog your thread down if it wasn't something you felt comfortable tackling! Either way your art is absolutely incredible!! I would be paying for gems if possible.
@Scryzze I know it says you don't do furries, but are you okay with animals?

The dragon I'm thinking of would be this girl with her accent (her hat/bow/make it look like she's holding a delver's lantern from the ring in her mouth--she's an explorer/adventurist who loves the night and the stars):
scry?sdid=1769694&skin=40283&apparel=37395,27365,28010,14437,1292,30825,30821,30828,535,30827,27347,30824,23730,28817&xt=dressing.png
I can get her scry/outfit, since she's still a baby at the moment. But didn't want to bog your thread down if it wasn't something you felt comfortable tackling! Either way your art is absolutely incredible!! I would be paying for gems if possible.

OVmZor1.png
@Storrie
I'm not too great with animals (hence why I typically don't do furries) but if you're fine with it looking less like a wolf and more like a hairy dragon then I'm still willing to at least attempt it ^^;
I do like having the accent/scry/outfit separate just so I can look at each individual piece's art; just having a dressing room link with it on there is enough, so you don't have to go through the effort of grabbing each individual image.
@Storrie
I'm not too great with animals (hence why I typically don't do furries) but if you're fine with it looking less like a wolf and more like a hairy dragon then I'm still willing to at least attempt it ^^;
I do like having the accent/scry/outfit separate just so I can look at each individual piece's art; just having a dressing room link with it on there is enough, so you don't have to go through the effort of grabbing each individual image.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Totally cool with that! But honestly! If you're more comfortable, please feel free to skip the accent! It's more of an illusion she stumbles across in her exploring, so just her snapper self out with her lantern and hat would work too! (She stumbles across it in a cave with her trusty lantern, like a silhouette/ghost thing that stalks her so it's actually fitting to get art of her without it!--though if you felt risky and wanted to try a little ghost shape behind her that would be amazing and I'd gladly pay extra).

The full outfit:
Not Found

Just her:
Not Found

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70795038

And, if you accept, do you prefer payment in one way CR or PMs?

Edit: Whoops, I also forgot to ping, so I'm so sorry if you were subbed and get a double hit!! @Scryzze
Totally cool with that! But honestly! If you're more comfortable, please feel free to skip the accent! It's more of an illusion she stumbles across in her exploring, so just her snapper self out with her lantern and hat would work too! (She stumbles across it in a cave with her trusty lantern, like a silhouette/ghost thing that stalks her so it's actually fitting to get art of her without it!--though if you felt risky and wanted to try a little ghost shape behind her that would be amazing and I'd gladly pay extra).

The full outfit:
Not Found

Just her:
Not Found

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70795038

And, if you accept, do you prefer payment in one way CR or PMs?

Edit: Whoops, I also forgot to ping, so I'm so sorry if you were subbed and get a double hit!! @Scryzze

OVmZor1.png
@Storrie
I'll stick with just her snapper face then! I take half payment ahead of time, and I do prefer CRs ^^
I am not subscribed here, no worries~

Oh, and just to double check since either I'm missing it or you forgot-- what level of polish were you looking for?
@Storrie
I'll stick with just her snapper face then! I take half payment ahead of time, and I do prefer CRs ^^
I am not subscribed here, no worries~

Oh, and just to double check since either I'm missing it or you forgot-- what level of polish were you looking for?
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze I forgot -facepalm- fully rendered please :D 2000gems total. Do you charge extra for apparel? Thank you!
@Scryzze I forgot -facepalm- fully rendered please :D 2000gems total. Do you charge extra for apparel? Thank you!

OVmZor1.png
@Storrie
No extra charges for apparel unless the dragon is absolutely swamped with it. I'll go ahead and get started on that; I should be able to send WIPs by later today or tomorrow!
@Storrie
No extra charges for apparel unless the dragon is absolutely swamped with it. I'll go ahead and get started on that; I should be able to send WIPs by later today or tomorrow!
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Storrie Aaaand completed! I had some extra hours to draw since I finished classwork faster than I expected. So, uh, here you go! Don't forget to send in the second half of payment ^^ And I hope you enjoy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/bJ6PPGZ.png[/img]
@Storrie
Aaaand completed! I had some extra hours to draw since I finished classwork faster than I expected. So, uh, here you go!
Don't forget to send in the second half of payment ^^ And I hope you enjoy!
bJ6PPGZ.png
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my