Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Under Renovations! Pinglist Open~]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@Scryzze

Thank you! I can’t wait. :3
@Scryzze

Thank you! I can’t wait. :3
tumblr_n6ze7p4hc91sfe827o1_500.png
[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Aaaand finally got off my lazy butt and put fullbody art up on the shop! They are now available to order~
Aaaand finally got off my lazy butt and put fullbody art up on the shop! They are now available to order~
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Hiya! I stumbled on your art shop and your art style is lovely! Would love to grab a fully shaded fullbody art of my FFXIV character if that's alright!

References: My nerdy Scholar Kyros, and his fairy friend Lily (In-game ref, Some art I did with an old outfit. If you could use the outfit in the first ref, that'd be great! If you need more/clearer refs, feel free to ask, I can grab screenshots)
He's a pretty kind and sweet character, tries his best to heal and help people. Also an absolute nerd who loves learning about the histories and legends of the world. Often seen with his best friend and fairy companion Lily, who's a loyal and mischievous friend. Fights using geometric rune arrays, is the tactician sort in a fight.

As a note, he writes left handed, and also if you draw his cloak/cape, it splits in half just above his tail rather than covering it.

I understand his tome and outfit are pretty complex, so if you want to simplify it/increase the price, that's more than fine. Will send the first half of the payment as soon as the order's confirmed. Thank you so much!
@Scryzze Hiya! I stumbled on your art shop and your art style is lovely! Would love to grab a fully shaded fullbody art of my FFXIV character if that's alright!

References: My nerdy Scholar Kyros, and his fairy friend Lily (In-game ref, Some art I did with an old outfit. If you could use the outfit in the first ref, that'd be great! If you need more/clearer refs, feel free to ask, I can grab screenshots)
He's a pretty kind and sweet character, tries his best to heal and help people. Also an absolute nerd who loves learning about the histories and legends of the world. Often seen with his best friend and fairy companion Lily, who's a loyal and mischievous friend. Fights using geometric rune arrays, is the tactician sort in a fight.

As a note, he writes left handed, and also if you draw his cloak/cape, it splits in half just above his tail rather than covering it.

I understand his tome and outfit are pretty complex, so if you want to simplify it/increase the price, that's more than fine. Will send the first half of the payment as soon as the order's confirmed. Thank you so much!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@Joywing
Ah, a scholar! Now that I'm staring at it, the artifact armor looks way better on other races ahaha.
But, the outfit + tome are definitely going to count as complex; I can draw everything as-is but it will definitely cost more, or if you'd rather not pay I can simplify it down. It's entirely up to you ^^
@Joywing
Ah, a scholar! Now that I'm staring at it, the artifact armor looks way better on other races ahaha.
But, the outfit + tome are definitely going to count as complex; I can draw everything as-is but it will definitely cost more, or if you'd rather not pay I can simplify it down. It's entirely up to you ^^
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze I'm willing to pay more! If you could include Lily with him as well, I'd also appreciate it! Let me know what the final pricing is and I'll send it over.
@Scryzze I'm willing to pay more! If you could include Lily with him as well, I'd also appreciate it! Let me know what the final pricing is and I'll send it over.
@Joywing
Sorry about that delay, had to finish up business elsewhere ^^;

Everything would run an extra 2kg, so 6000g total, if that's alright with you? Oh, and did you have any specific requests for poses (casting spells, interaction with Lily, etc)? Otherwise, I can go ahead and get started on work! I'll send sketch updates via PM once I get it done. ^^
@Joywing
Sorry about that delay, had to finish up business elsewhere ^^;

Everything would run an extra 2kg, so 6000g total, if that's alright with you? Oh, and did you have any specific requests for poses (casting spells, interaction with Lily, etc)? Otherwise, I can go ahead and get started on work! I'll send sketch updates via PM once I get it done. ^^
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze The pricing's all good! Will send 3kg over. And I like the idea of spellcasting for the pose, other than that will leave it to you! Thank you so much, and I look forward to seeing your work!
@Scryzze The pricing's all good! Will send 3kg over. And I like the idea of spellcasting for the pose, other than that will leave it to you! Thank you so much, and I look forward to seeing your work!
@Scryzze

Hello there! First of all, I wanted to say you have really lovely art, and I'd love to be on your pinglist. Secondly, would you be willing to create a reference sheet for a character? (She already has a lot of art, but I want to get a single piece of art with all of her important details in one place.)
@Scryzze

Hello there! First of all, I wanted to say you have really lovely art, and I'd love to be on your pinglist. Secondly, would you be willing to create a reference sheet for a character? (She already has a lot of art, but I want to get a single piece of art with all of her important details in one place.)
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa
I would be willing to do a reference sheet, yeah ^^ I'd have to think about prices as I finish up this order, but it would definitely be dependant on the amount of information you want on the ref. What did you have in mind?
@yumehisakawa
I would be willing to do a reference sheet, yeah ^^ I'd have to think about prices as I finish up this order, but it would definitely be dependant on the amount of information you want on the ref. What did you have in mind?
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me