Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | art for fest skins! -pinglist-
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@halcy completed! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/343934996601372673/882814482865356860/elysium.png[/img]
@halcy

completed!
elysium.png
forum_sig_crunched.png
@halcy @mistygold @Moosesushi @numb @skiatha @poppyseed17 @Cannot

opening for one slot today! fcfs, little note below

- im in college and work!! this means turnaround times are usually longer than my summer slots. tier 1 w/o skins or apparel is the fastest turnaround, usually can get it done as soon as i have a day to draw. tier 3 can take a couple of weeks, up to a month or two (or longer, depending on irl conditions). please keep this in mind if you're looking for a speedy commission
@halcy @mistygold @Moosesushi @numb @skiatha @poppyseed17 @Cannot

opening for one slot today! fcfs, little note below

- im in college and work!! this means turnaround times are usually longer than my summer slots. tier 1 w/o skins or apparel is the fastest turnaround, usually can get it done as soon as i have a day to draw. tier 3 can take a couple of weeks, up to a month or two (or longer, depending on irl conditions). please keep this in mind if you're looking for a speedy commission
forum_sig_crunched.png
afternoon bump! plenty of 100-150g skins still on my list, easy peasy cheap commission if you wanna buy one and give it to me >:3c

(also, skin prices tend to be lower during fests due to jox boxes! take advantage of that. give me so many skins and I will give you some art for so cheap)
afternoon bump! plenty of 100-150g skins still on my list, easy peasy cheap commission if you wanna buy one and give it to me >:3c

(also, skin prices tend to be lower during fests due to jox boxes! take advantage of that. give me so many skins and I will give you some art for so cheap)
forum_sig_crunched.png
bump! I've also taken the time to edit the spreadsheet, making it a lot easier to see what I don't yet have
bump! I've also taken the time to edit the spreadsheet, making it a lot easier to see what I don't yet have
forum_sig_crunched.png
Hello, I have a Accent: Putrid Elegance, could I get something simple of Skel, maybe?

Skin/Accent payment:
Additional G/T payment?: Nah
Character reference + name: Skel
Expression/pose: Smug
Hello, I have a Accent: Putrid Elegance, could I get something simple of Skel, maybe?

Skin/Accent payment:
Additional G/T payment?: Nah
Character reference + name: Skel
Expression/pose: Smug
9mjyPzr.png
@skelisteri

LAH for putrid elegance is 65g, mean I would be able to make a T1 (sketched and colored bust) if that's fine with you!
@skelisteri

LAH for putrid elegance is 65g, mean I would be able to make a T1 (sketched and colored bust) if that's fine with you!
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner Yep, sounds good to me
@Blizzardrunner Yep, sounds good to me
9mjyPzr.png
@skelisteri

Perfect! I'll begin work as soon as I can and get a wip back to you <3
@skelisteri

Perfect! I'll begin work as soon as I can and get a wip back to you <3
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner

I have Magma Heart available; how much additional payment on top of that would be necessary for a T1 commission?

@Blizzardrunner

I have Magma Heart available; how much additional payment on top of that would be necessary for a T1 commission?

BiXaltQ.gif
LAH for Magma Heart is 30G; if you're looking for a T1 of just the character with nothing extra, there's no additional payment needed c:

However, if you'd like to add on apparel and/or skins, I'd need to see the character to estimate how much extra it'll cost!
LAH for Magma Heart is 30G; if you're looking for a T1 of just the character with nothing extra, there's no additional payment needed c:

However, if you'd like to add on apparel and/or skins, I'd need to see the character to estimate how much extra it'll cost!
forum_sig_crunched.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15