Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART] Art & Tales [OPEN]
@LSparrow Gotcha! Sending through soon!
@LSparrow Gotcha! Sending through soon!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@Havic Your teapots look so cool! I need a dozen more dragons that have anything to do with tea just so I have an excuse to order more :D but in the meantime I'd like two teapots in different genes for the same girl since I can't decide which I like best (her colors are cinnamon/cinnamon/caramel) Teapot Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65312065][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=16&winggene=13&wings=77&auth=6d24ea8024cb5bfc97bd92db54f5d1cdbb2db203&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] (petals/butterfly/lace) Payment (G, T, or levels): treasure Rim color: the yellow of the pet/but accents please Size: Sig and Small Other: Teapot Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict/65312065][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=11&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=19&winggene=21&wings=77&auth=6dec2a251c1e582b2dff19717a464f6f7e67272e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] (poison/striation/smirch) Payment (G, T, or levels): treasure Rim color: dark purple like the poison accent color Size: Sig and Small Other: could this one also have the scales tert? Got payment ready to send!
@Havic Your teapots look so cool! I need a dozen more dragons that have anything to do with tea just so I have an excuse to order more :D but in the meantime I'd like two teapots in different genes for the same girl since I can't decide which I like best

(her colors are cinnamon/cinnamon/caramel)

Teapot
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=16&winggene=13&wings=77&auth=6d24ea8024cb5bfc97bd92db54f5d1cdbb2db203&dummyext=prev.png
(petals/butterfly/lace)
Payment (G, T, or levels): treasure
Rim color: the yellow of the pet/but accents please
Size: Sig and Small
Other:

Teapot
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=11&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=19&winggene=21&wings=77&auth=6dec2a251c1e582b2dff19717a464f6f7e67272e&dummyext=prev.png
(poison/striation/smirch)
Payment (G, T, or levels): treasure
Rim color: dark purple like the poison accent color
Size: Sig and Small
Other: could this one also have the scales tert?

Got payment ready to send!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@EternallySacred
Alright! You can start sending your levels, your total is 65!
@EternallySacred
Alright! You can start sending your levels, your total is 65!
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVlZc.gif King-Horrorboros-1.png pdvkxwm.png
@protowilson
Hello again :D

Player ID#:315830
Weapon range (e.g claymore, misericorde etc): misericorde, claymor and flail
Number of weapons requested: one of each, three total!

Is everything alright?
@protowilson
Hello again :D

Player ID#:315830
Weapon range (e.g claymore, misericorde etc): misericorde, claymor and flail
Number of weapons requested: one of each, three total!

Is everything alright?
TIobTkz.png
@protowilson
Player ID#: 537299
Weapon range (e.g claymore, misericorde etc): Claymore
Number of weapons requested: 5

x'D I hope you're not tired of me yet. Sending 57,500 treasure again.
@protowilson
Player ID#: 537299
Weapon range (e.g claymore, misericorde etc): Claymore
Number of weapons requested: 5

x'D I hope you're not tired of me yet. Sending 57,500 treasure again.
@Blushunt All good, your weapons are ready to send!

@LSparrow Weapons sent!
@Blushunt All good, your weapons are ready to send!

@LSparrow Weapons sent!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@MissFrills Your art is super gorgeous :0 [b]Username:[/b] ShadeytheDragon [b]Humanoid/Dragon:[/b] Dragon [b]Background: None/Gradient/Vague (specify)[/b] Gradient [b]Reference: (Dragon code/ref link) [/b] [outfit=1266762] [b]Any Extras?:[/b] Feel free to snip off any apparel you'd like or take them all off, there's a ton xd [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems <3 Thank you so much! edit: oops, just noticed your slots were full, I'm so sorry for the ping! D:
@MissFrills

Your art is super gorgeous :0

Username: ShadeytheDragon
Humanoid/Dragon: Dragon
Background: None/Gradient/Vague (specify) Gradient
Reference: (Dragon code/ref link)
beach boi

Any Extras?: Feel free to snip off any apparel you'd like or take them all off, there's a ton xd
Payment type: Gems <3

Thank you so much!

edit: oops, just noticed your slots were full, I'm so sorry for the ping! D:
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
@Drytil Adopt: Wingbanner Type: Decor Primary: Blood Primary gradient: Crimson (dark to light of wing colors) Secondary: Latte Secondary gradient Highlight color of latte skink, looks like camo? Tertiary: Blood (color of thy) Extras: Gold (can we pick the color of the 'jewel' in the middle? If so color of his eyes, if not then please disregard) Payment: Treasure Thank you! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=11&winggene=22&wings=60&auth=93d56c82d7bb3dd709a283658000fe7ed5a5b8de&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48930848][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/489309/48930848_350.png[/img][/url]
@Drytil
Adopt: Wingbanner
Type: Decor
Primary: Blood
Primary gradient: Crimson (dark to light of wing colors)
Secondary: Latte
Secondary gradient Highlight color of latte skink, looks like camo?
Tertiary: Blood (color of thy)
Extras: Gold (can we pick the color of the 'jewel' in the middle? If so color of his eyes, if not then please disregard)
Payment: Treasure

Thank you!

dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=11&winggene=22&wings=60&auth=93d56c82d7bb3dd709a283658000fe7ed5a5b8de&dummyext=prev.png

48930848_350.png
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@ShadeytheDragon
Don't worry! I've got a waitlist for those who want a slot after the current ones! As for the apparel, I'd like to have specified items as they'll go on as extra cost, otherwise I'll default and draw the dragon naked.
@ShadeytheDragon
Don't worry! I've got a waitlist for those who want a slot after the current ones! As for the apparel, I'd like to have specified items as they'll go on as extra cost, otherwise I'll default and draw the dragon naked.
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVlZc.gif King-Horrorboros-1.png pdvkxwm.png
@MissFrills

Thank you so much! I'd love to be added to the wishlist <3

As for the apparel, just drawing the dragon with only the skin is fine! I don't mind the extra cost :D
@MissFrills

Thank you so much! I'd love to be added to the wishlist <3

As for the apparel, just drawing the dragon with only the skin is fine! I don't mind the extra cost :D
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon