Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART] Art & Tales [OPEN]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50
@eieru that would be great ♥ those are adorable.
@eieru that would be great ♥ those are adorable.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa----
-
gijinkas
-

-
accents
tTvispS.png
@Hinumi
Accepted , ill total price and stuff when I get off work ~
@Hinumi
Accepted , ill total price and stuff when I get off work ~
PBPqdHJ.png fireanim3.gif
HATCHERY
HATCHERY HANGOUT
HH NEW YEARS RAFFLE
GEM CONVERSION
8SYVooE.png
@emyon
noted! and thank you <3
@emyon
noted! and thank you <3
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
@Azcazach Oh awesome, I'm definitely still interested! [b]Username:[/b] WanderingTurtle [b]Character/Dragon name:[/b] Valkos [b]Character/Dragon link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38202817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/382029/38202817_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Details about character/dragon:[/b] He's got some lore in his bio you can check out if you'd like, but basically he adopts a friendly, outgoing demeanor when around others to hide his personal insecurities stemming from not knowing what happened to his parents when he was young and whether they abandoned him or if something happened to them. I was tentatively thinking a more somber, moody feel to the art might be good (as if he were in private and had dropped his extroverted mask), but if you think a seemingly happy, energetic pose/expression would suit it better I'd be down with that, too! [b]Payment type:[/b] I'll be paying in levels. [b]Any other information I should know?[/b] Dunno if it would effect the art, but the Ringlets gene is actually meant to be henna tattoos that he applies himself... somehow. I guess he's really flexible or something. :P
@Azcazach

Oh awesome, I'm definitely still interested!

Username: WanderingTurtle
Character/Dragon name: Valkos
Character/Dragon link:
38202817_350.png
Details about character/dragon: He's got some lore in his bio you can check out if you'd like, but basically he adopts a friendly, outgoing demeanor when around others to hide his personal insecurities stemming from not knowing what happened to his parents when he was young and whether they abandoned him or if something happened to them. I was tentatively thinking a more somber, moody feel to the art might be good (as if he were in private and had dropped his extroverted mask), but if you think a seemingly happy, energetic pose/expression would suit it better I'd be down with that, too!
Payment type: I'll be paying in levels.
Any other information I should know? Dunno if it would effect the art, but the Ringlets gene is actually meant to be henna tattoos that he applies himself... somehow. I guess he's really flexible or something. :P
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@napstabl00k I have you down for a slot!

I'm not charging any extra for apparel - so the base price is it! I will try to get a sketch to you tomorrow night.
@napstabl00k I have you down for a slot!

I'm not charging any extra for apparel - so the base price is it! I will try to get a sketch to you tomorrow night.
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@Azcazach Totally! I’m ready to send payment whenever
@Azcazach Totally! I’m ready to send payment whenever
theultimatecatsig.gif andy
they/them
fr + 2
@Drytil Adopt: Wingbanner Type: Smoke Primary: Garnet Primary Gradient: Strawberry Secondary: Coal Secondary Gradient: Strawberry Tertiary: Coal Extras: Primary - Black, Secondary - Sanguine Payment: Levels To match the scry below. If any of my specified colors don't mesh with what would look best for the scry, feel free to change as needed. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=95&tertgene=14&winggene=22&wings=168&auth=f591b5786467e30375a0bb8324af54807a013c50&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Drytil

Adopt: Wingbanner
Type: Smoke
Primary: Garnet
Primary Gradient: Strawberry
Secondary: Coal
Secondary Gradient: Strawberry
Tertiary: Coal
Extras: Primary - Black, Secondary - Sanguine
Payment: Levels

To match the scry below. If any of my specified colors don't mesh with what would look best for the scry, feel free to change as needed.
dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=95&tertgene=14&winggene=22&wings=168&auth=f591b5786467e30375a0bb8324af54807a013c50&dummyext=prev.png
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@vixette
@WanderingTurtle
@PunkPinkPower

Alrightyy!! I'll move you guys to my slots then :) And PMs will be sent shortly with a sketch and a price quote.
@vixette
@WanderingTurtle
@PunkPinkPower

Alrightyy!! I'll move you guys to my slots then :) And PMs will be sent shortly with a sketch and a price quote.

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@Meadbhb
Don't worry, primal eyes are part of the base package! The emerald pendant and grasps will add up about 30 levels. As for the background part, I assume you wanted vague, right?
That total will be 150 levels.
@Meadbhb
Don't worry, primal eyes are part of the base package! The emerald pendant and grasps will add up about 30 levels. As for the background part, I assume you wanted vague, right?
That total will be 150 levels.
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
@Hinumi
Alright them both will probs be 150kt ! ty so much ~
@Hinumi
Alright them both will probs be 150kt ! ty so much ~
PBPqdHJ.png fireanim3.gif
HATCHERY
HATCHERY HANGOUT