Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Xenon's Art shop! (CLOSED PERMANENTLY)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@princessamidala Awesome! I was going to get started with the sketches and probably ink any commission I have today so this works great! The price with the head bow will be 30g! Thanks for ordering!
@princessamidala Awesome! I was going to get started with the sketches and probably ink any commission I have today so this works great! The price with the head bow will be 30g! Thanks for ordering!
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
@XenonNyte
Sounds good with me, I'll take her without her head bow, thank you!
@XenonNyte
Sounds good with me, I'll take her without her head bow, thank you!
@princessamidala Alright sounds good! That will be just 20g have a happy holidays!
@princessamidala Alright sounds good! That will be just 20g have a happy holidays!
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
Pretty artses may i be on pinglist?
Pretty artses may i be on pinglist?
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr @erevainsgirl @Generation @Endlesssummer01 @princessamidala

I have pinged you all to inform you that my tablet seems to be working again (For some reason it hasn't worked since May till now) And I will be doing all of the colored full bodies on it. This does mean that I have to redraw the sketches on digital, but I am faster on digital so it shouldn't take to much longer. Any Inked Sketches / Pencil sketches will most likely be done on digital now. I am so sorry its taking a long time I was farther behind in school work than I thought and haven't really had a break, I really appreciate your patience.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr @erevainsgirl @Generation @Endlesssummer01 @princessamidala

I have pinged you all to inform you that my tablet seems to be working again (For some reason it hasn't worked since May till now) And I will be doing all of the colored full bodies on it. This does mean that I have to redraw the sketches on digital, but I am faster on digital so it shouldn't take to much longer. Any Inked Sketches / Pencil sketches will most likely be done on digital now. I am so sorry its taking a long time I was farther behind in school work than I thought and haven't really had a break, I really appreciate your patience.
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
@1234worm Yes you may! So sorry I didn't notice any one posted on this!
@1234worm Yes you may! So sorry I didn't notice any one posted on this!
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
@XenonNyte

Heya! Can I be on the ping list?
@XenonNyte

Heya! Can I be on the ping list?
Hi, I'm kinda an idiot
I'm Wolfi! I use they/she pronouns, gotta love the lack of gender
I have ADHD and OCD, so if I come off as rude, please tell me!
Feel free to send me friend requests/DMs, I will usually respond! (EST so a couple hours off sometimes)
@WolfieWonder Yeah! Ill add you right now!
@WolfieWonder Yeah! Ill add you right now!
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
@XenonNyte

Username: @princessamidala
Art type: Ink with pencil sketch not erased
Payment type: Gems
References: Hopefully this guy!
Pose / Expression: He's just a fancy boy, fitting with his fam. You can make his pose a head-up, and you get the idea. Make his face expression fit his whole theme too if possible!
Extras: Doesn't have any accents, or apparel
Other: I'll send pay after receiving art, thanks <3
@XenonNyte

Username: @princessamidala
Art type: Ink with pencil sketch not erased
Payment type: Gems
References: Hopefully this guy!
Pose / Expression: He's just a fancy boy, fitting with his fam. You can make his pose a head-up, and you get the idea. Make his face expression fit his whole theme too if possible!
Extras: Doesn't have any accents, or apparel
Other: I'll send pay after receiving art, thanks <3
@princessamidala Sounds good thats 25g! Raven's almost done with traditonal so ill finish her up later and send her to you!
@princessamidala Sounds good thats 25g! Raven's almost done with traditonal so ill finish her up later and send her to you!
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13