Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Xenon's Art shop! (CLOSED PERMANENTLY)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Dwarfcichlidlvr No problem! Ill get started right now! Im pretty sure I have the right colors and I will try to the accent!
@Dwarfcichlidlvr No problem! Ill get started right now! Im pretty sure I have the right colors and I will try to the accent!
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
@XenonNyte username: erevainsgirl art type: colored fullbody payment type: treasure references: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57497452][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574975/57497452_350.png[/img][/url] Pose / Expression: She's a bit on the vicious side so something threatening or angry would be great. extras: none other: I just gotta say, your art looks so good!
@XenonNyte
username: erevainsgirl
art type: colored fullbody
payment type: treasure
references:
57497452_350.png
Pose / Expression: She's a bit on the vicious side so something threatening or angry would be great.
extras: none
other: I just gotta say, your art looks so good!
or7Yz8j.pnga129Nss.png
vZmPWxA.png5KT5SCp.png
@erevainsgirl ooo this looks fun! Ill get started! For the full body colored in it will be 100kt, I don't have and specifications about when I like to be paid, I just require that it be payed before I give the drawing!

@erevainsgirl ooo this looks fun! Ill get started! For the full body colored in it will be 100kt, I don't have and specifications about when I like to be paid, I just require that it be payed before I give the drawing!

v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
[font=Candara]@XenonNyte | Hello I have found your art shop and was wondering if I could get a colored-in headshot of the below boy, with his accent, head apparel and necklace? I know it would cost a bit more - I was wondering if you'd be willing to do it because it is kind of "gore-y" :o [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63611313][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636114/63611313_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@XenonNyte | Hello I have found your art shop and was wondering if I could get a colored-in headshot of the below boy, with his accent, head apparel and necklace? I know it would cost a bit more - I was wondering if you'd be willing to do it because it is kind of "gore-y" :o

63611313_350.png
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Generation I would love to do him! Ill calculate the price if you could just fill out the order form? Thank you and I look forward to drawing him!

So the price for everything is going to be 75kt or 75 gems. 50kt for the Colored Headshot, 15kt for the skin and 10kt for the apparel. I am totally fine with mixed payments! Conversion Rate is 1kt - 1g.
@Generation I would love to do him! Ill calculate the price if you could just fill out the order form? Thank you and I look forward to drawing him!

So the price for everything is going to be 75kt or 75 gems. 50kt for the Colored Headshot, 15kt for the skin and 10kt for the apparel. I am totally fine with mixed payments! Conversion Rate is 1kt - 1g.
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
[font=Candara]Of course! Sorry, I just wanted to ask if you'd be willing since he is a little more sensitive in nature appearance wise before I made an assumption and filled out the form! [center][font=Candara][b]Username[/b] Generation Art type Head shot - Colored [b]Payment Type[/b] Treasure! [b]References[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63611313][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636114/63611313_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Pose / Expression[/b] Personality-wise, Viktor is a gangster - he grew up in the streets and works as a contract killer. He is very "smirk" - "know it all". Honestly - feel free to do whatever pose or expression you'd like! [b]Extras[/b] Apparel - Veteran's Eye Scar, Onyx Roundhorn, Bleak Birdskull Necklace Accent - Beasts are always huntin Eyes - Shadow Primal (droopy boy eyes) [b]Other[/b] He does have a short bio on his page if you'd like more personality - plus a human art piece of him! But there is no requirement to look at those at all! Just if you want to get more of a feel for him.
Of course! Sorry, I just wanted to ask if you'd be willing since he is a little more sensitive in nature appearance wise before I made an assumption and filled out the form!

Username
Generation

Art type
Head shot - Colored

Payment Type
Treasure!

References
63611313_350.png

Pose / Expression
Personality-wise, Viktor is a gangster - he grew up in the streets and works as a contract killer. He is very "smirk" - "know it all". Honestly - feel free to do whatever pose or expression you'd like!

Extras
Apparel - Veteran's Eye Scar, Onyx Roundhorn, Bleak Birdskull Necklace
Accent - Beasts are always huntin
Eyes - Shadow Primal (droopy boy eyes)

Other
He does have a short bio on his page if you'd like more personality - plus a human art piece of him! But there is no requirement to look at those at all! Just if you want to get more of a feel for him.
@Generation Awesome thank you so much, I completely understand about his appearance! Im exited to draw him, Ill start on the sketch today! Also you may pay me whenever works for you, I just require that the payment be sent before I give the drawing!
@Generation Awesome thank you so much, I completely understand about his appearance! Im exited to draw him, Ill start on the sketch today! Also you may pay me whenever works for you, I just require that the payment be sent before I give the drawing!
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
What will be the total payment, considering he has apparel and an accent?
What will be the total payment, considering he has apparel and an accent?
@Generation Oh sorry its 75kt. I do accept mixed payments if thats easier!

10kt for the apparel and 15kt for the skin.
@Generation Oh sorry its 75kt. I do accept mixed payments if thats easier!

10kt for the apparel and 15kt for the skin.
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
@Dwarfcichlidlvr @erevainsgirl @Generation

So sorry for the inconvenience but unfortunately due to me being behind in some school work I will be unable to work on any art except sketches (Which all of your drawings are finished with that stage) Until the 21st which is when break starts for me.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr @erevainsgirl @Generation

So sorry for the inconvenience but unfortunately due to me being behind in some school work I will be unable to work on any art except sketches (Which all of your drawings are finished with that stage) Until the 21st which is when break starts for me.
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13