Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Xenon's Art shop! (CLOSED PERMANENTLY)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@XenonNyte
Thank you <3
@XenonNyte
Thank you <3
@Dwarfcichlidlvr I am SO sorry for not getting the sketch to you sooner! For some reason skydancers don't agree with my drawing skills lol so I had to re do the sketch a few times. But ive got something from digital now that my tablet is working again! So here's the sketch so far! [img]https://i.imgur.com/99Uqqqo.png[/img] This doesn't include any of the apparel or the accent yet, its just a rough sketch! If you want me to change anything lmk!
@Dwarfcichlidlvr I am SO sorry for not getting the sketch to you sooner! For some reason skydancers don't agree with my drawing skills lol so I had to re do the sketch a few times. But ive got something from digital now that my tablet is working again! So here's the sketch so far!
99Uqqqo.png
This doesn't include any of the apparel or the accent yet, its just a rough sketch!
If you want me to change anything lmk!
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
@XenonNyte
Thanks for letting me know!!!
I really like the body, tail and wings.
BUT since you asked my opinion i have 2 things i would like changes if possible. :)
The wings make it look like a mirror imo. Could you possibly do feathers all over the wings? Also, could you possibly make the 'beak' skydancers have? It looks a little female ridge the way it is right now. With the beak it would be perfect tho!!!

I hope i wasnt harsh.
Thanks a ton!
@XenonNyte
Thanks for letting me know!!!
I really like the body, tail and wings.
BUT since you asked my opinion i have 2 things i would like changes if possible. :)
The wings make it look like a mirror imo. Could you possibly do feathers all over the wings? Also, could you possibly make the 'beak' skydancers have? It looks a little female ridge the way it is right now. With the beak it would be perfect tho!!!

I hope i wasnt harsh.
Thanks a ton!
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr Ofc! You weren't harsh at all! I was planing on doing the face more skydancer-y when I got to the more detailed stage (probably should have said that) But I can absolutely add more feathers! Thanks for letting me know! I can send an update when I get the outline done if you want? My time correlates with FR time just so you know!
@Dwarfcichlidlvr Ofc! You weren't harsh at all! I was planing on doing the face more skydancer-y when I got to the more detailed stage (probably should have said that) But I can absolutely add more feathers! Thanks for letting me know! I can send an update when I get the outline done if you want? My time correlates with FR time just so you know!
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
@XenonNyte
Ok, cool. I hope the feathers wont be too much extra work. :)
A ping when you are done would be terrific!
Im FR +1 so ill be going to bed soon. :)
@XenonNyte
Ok, cool. I hope the feathers wont be too much extra work. :)
A ping when you are done would be terrific!
Im FR +1 so ill be going to bed soon. :)
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@LeWorm @WolfieWonder
Hello! Im open to more commissions and also anthro characters depending on the complexity! If and when you want just fill out the order form with your characters and ill get started!
@LeWorm @WolfieWonder
Hello! Im open to more commissions and also anthro characters depending on the complexity! If and when you want just fill out the order form with your characters and ill get started!
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
*Bumps*
*Bumps*
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
Oooo yay thamk
Oooo yay thamk
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
[quote name="XenonNyte" date="2020-12-03 09:39:10" ] Order Form username:LeWorm art type: (i.e. full body, headshot, etc)headshot inked w/ pencil erased payment type: (gems, treasure, mixed, bribe)treasure references: (Please show a picture I will not accept written descriptions)[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/655987/65598675_350.png[/img] Pose / Expression: (expressions, poses, personality)very VERY happy extras: (apparel, skins, fam)please include all apparel on him now if possible other: (Notes) ye :D [/quote]
XenonNyte wrote on 2020-12-03 09:39:10:
Order Form

username:LeWorm
art type: (i.e. full body, headshot, etc)headshot inked w/ pencil erased
payment type: (gems, treasure, mixed, bribe)treasure
references: (Please show a picture I will not accept written descriptions)65598675_350.png
Pose / Expression: (expressions, poses, personality)very VERY happy
extras: (apparel, skins, fam)please include all apparel on him now if possible
other: (Notes) ye :D
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@LeWorm oooo he looks fun!! So with the apparel he will be 50kt and feel free to send that whenever I just require the payment before I send the codes!
@LeWorm oooo he looks fun!! So with the apparel he will be 50kt and feel free to send that whenever I just require the payment before I send the codes!
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13