Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Remus' Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@DragonJade

The art looks great, thanks for delivering it.
@DragonJade

The art looks great, thanks for delivering it.
She/Her

FR Time +2
@DragonJade
Ahhh no need to apologise! This was very worth the wait! Meridian looks so wonderful, thank you so much! :)
@DragonJade
Ahhh no need to apologise! This was very worth the wait! Meridian looks so wonderful, thank you so much! :)
JGJgvgA.png
Wolf! - FRT +20
fkWjutW.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.png

K8XEDpR.png
Hello!! I finish my last class for my first year of college today and get a week break before summer classes start :,)

That being said, this shop is now temporarily open! I have six total slots available, three each for "Refined" and "Sketch"! Once they're filled I'll consider opening more when I'm done with the art!

@Hikumi You asked to be pinged when new slots opened up!
Hello!! I finish my last class for my first year of college today and get a week break before summer classes start :,)

That being said, this shop is now temporarily open! I have six total slots available, three each for "Refined" and "Sketch"! Once they're filled I'll consider opening more when I'm done with the art!

@Hikumi You asked to be pinged when new slots opened up!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
@DragonJade [emoji=fae star size=1] your art's gorgeous!! may I commission a refined headshot of this boy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47163943][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/471640/47163943_350.png[/img][/url] I know he's got an absurd amount of apparel, so just the Wind Emblem would be absolutely fine. thanks in advance!
@DragonJade your art's gorgeous!! may I commission a refined headshot of this boy?
47163943_350.png

I know he's got an absurd amount of apparel, so just the Wind Emblem would be absolutely fine. thanks in advance!
dT9HQge.pngbYt72YT.pngqivITIX.png
UZVTEBc.png
@cybonicdragon

Oh wow he's super pretty! I love him! I'd be more than happy to draw him! Go ahead and send a CR when you're ready and I'll get started on it! I won't accept the CR until I'm done with the art
@cybonicdragon

Oh wow he's super pretty! I love him! I'd be more than happy to draw him! Go ahead and send a CR when you're ready and I'll get started on it! I won't accept the CR until I'm done with the art
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
your art is stunning; if possible, could i get a refined headshot of my girl Pyrhaari? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62943358][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629434/62943358_350.png[/img][/url] Feel free to include/exclude her illuminated runescroll, though i'd like if she had her cover/bits of her shawl, and perhaps a set of the candles? @DragonJade
your art is stunning; if possible, could i get a refined headshot of my girl Pyrhaari?

62943358_350.png

Feel free to include/exclude her illuminated runescroll, though i'd like if she had her cover/bits of her shawl, and perhaps a set of the candles? @DragonJade
IeBhKII.png
@ChickenEntendre

Oh wow I love her aesthetic, I'd be honored to draw her!! When you're ready, send me a CR and I'll get started! I won't accept until I'm done!
@ChickenEntendre

Oh wow I love her aesthetic, I'd be honored to draw her!! When you're ready, send me a CR and I'll get started! I won't accept until I'm done!
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
[center][color=#850012]@cybonicdragon @@ChickenEntendre Howdy! A quick check in: I've finished the lineart for both of you guys! I'm scheduled to get the second dose of the vaccine later today so I might be out of commission for a bit. I plan on starting to color these guys later this week! That being said, let me know if you guys see anything that you want me to fix or refine before I start coloring! :D[/color] [img]https://imgur.com/nYZ2ECi.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/wn0y8xW.png[/img][/center]
@cybonicdragon @@ChickenEntendre

Howdy! A quick check in: I've finished the lineart for both of you guys! I'm scheduled to get the second dose of the vaccine later today so I might be out of commission for a bit. I plan on starting to color these guys later this week!

That being said, let me know if you guys see anything that you want me to fix or refine before I start coloring! :D

nYZ2ECi.png

wn0y8xW.png
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
@DragonJade aaaaaaa he looks great!!! can't wait for the finished piece :)!!
@DragonJade aaaaaaa he looks great!!! can't wait for the finished piece :)!!
dT9HQge.pngbYt72YT.pngqivITIX.png
UZVTEBc.png
@dragonjade

I adore the sketch so far! Hope the vaccine doesn’t leave you feeling too icky.
@dragonjade

I adore the sketch so far! Hope the vaccine doesn’t leave you feeling too icky.
IeBhKII.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40