Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Remus' Art Shop
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
[center][emoji=butterfly 2 size=1][/center]
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown button eyes.
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Hello again! Now that you're open again, I'd love to get a price quote on that joke art that I mentioned earlier!

The details:
Basically, what I'm looking for is my character Salem drawn over that one doge image (kinda like this), and I was wondering if you'd sorta be able to mimic the sort of sketchy/rounded style (I believe the best way to refer to it would be "crayon"?) as well. Of course, if that's not possible, just let me know and you're free to do it how you usually style joke art! ^^

I don't think he's be too off-base other than a couple details (hair/wings/collar/possibly the shirt), and I should note that I don't want any shading. I can also provide any references you need (as last time I commissioned something of Salem the artist ended up using his old design ^^').
Hello again! Now that you're open again, I'd love to get a price quote on that joke art that I mentioned earlier!

The details:
Basically, what I'm looking for is my character Salem drawn over that one doge image (kinda like this), and I was wondering if you'd sorta be able to mimic the sort of sketchy/rounded style (I believe the best way to refer to it would be "crayon"?) as well. Of course, if that's not possible, just let me know and you're free to do it how you usually style joke art! ^^

I don't think he's be too off-base other than a couple details (hair/wings/collar/possibly the shirt), and I should note that I don't want any shading. I can also provide any references you need (as last time I commissioned something of Salem the artist ended up using his old design ^^').
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60 Hello again! I can certainly do my best to match that style, although I make no guarantees about perfect accuracy lol

I would say since it's a fairly simple meme style, I won't charge quite as much as I would normally. I'd probably charge $10/1kg/1mt for it since, again, it is so simple, I would feel bad asking for any more than that lol
@Silverpelt60 Hello again! I can certainly do my best to match that style, although I make no guarantees about perfect accuracy lol

I would say since it's a fairly simple meme style, I won't charge quite as much as I would normally. I'd probably charge $10/1kg/1mt for it since, again, it is so simple, I would feel bad asking for any more than that lol
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Hello, I apologize for the late reply! That price sounds fine to me, I hope you don't mind me filling out a form this late!

Username/ID: Silverpelt60; #288084
Character Reference/Link: Salem; (specific reference images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4)
Commission Type: Joke art over a doge image!
Commission Complexity: Flat, "crayon" style if possible
Additional Charges: Nah, just a simple joke art as agreed upon in the posts above!
Payment Type: Treasure (1000kt)
Extra Information: Nothing I haven't gone over already. ^^
Hello, I apologize for the late reply! That price sounds fine to me, I hope you don't mind me filling out a form this late!

Username/ID: Silverpelt60; #288084
Character Reference/Link: Salem; (specific reference images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4)
Commission Type: Joke art over a doge image!
Commission Complexity: Flat, "crayon" style if possible
Additional Charges: Nah, just a simple joke art as agreed upon in the posts above!
Payment Type: Treasure (1000kt)
Extra Information: Nothing I haven't gone over already. ^^
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60

No worries, welcome back! When you're ready, go ahead and send half payment (500kt) via a CR or PM! I'll get to work on it right away! I'll send a WIP to let you know whether or not I'll be able achieve the "crayon" style or not
@Silverpelt60

No worries, welcome back! When you're ready, go ahead and send half payment (500kt) via a CR or PM! I'll get to work on it right away! I'll send a WIP to let you know whether or not I'll be able achieve the "crayon" style or not
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41