Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Origami's Drabbles n' Snippets Stand~
1 2
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/rw0r9TT/g3877.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]https://i.ibb.co/JKFfjf4/image929.png[/img][nextcol][center] [i]"Hey, you!"[/i] You? [i]"Yes, you!"[/i] A small dragon with a paper hat on its head whips into your vision, wide-eyed as spirals get. How they got here, you don't know, but you aren't given the chance to ask anyways. [i]"I have a wonderful proposition for you! A once-in-a-lifetime deal."[/i] The dragon holds up two odd-looking objects, waving them around with such excitement you really can't get a good look. [i]"Theeese, friend, are snippets and drabbles. Captured moments! Preserved memories! A slice of existence -- a quick-and-easy way to introduce yourself, or even to simply remember a fond time." [/i] The dragon's pitch takes enough of its attention that they slow their juggling enough for you to get a good look. Wait -- that's a conversation you had with your friend just the other day -- how'd it get ahold of that?[/center][nextcol][img]https://i.ibb.co/2vjm9vK/image987.png[/img][/columns] [center]Drabbles are 100 words and under, and Snippets run around 200 words; both, here, are meant to convey your dragon's personality through dialogue or action. For example, what you just read was a drabble! Another drabble example is my progen's bio; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26875658][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/268757/26875658_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Drabbles are 50kt, and Snippets are 100kt.[/b] You can choose between it consisting of an action -- your dragon tending to its garden, a brief fight with a beast, etc -- or a piece of dialogue where it talks to someone else. In either case, you'll need to tell me your dragon's personality and what parts are the most important to convey. [b]Closed for the moment. Check back later![/b]
g3877.png
image929.png
"Hey, you!"

You?

"Yes, you!"

A small dragon with a paper hat on its head whips into your vision, wide-eyed as spirals get. How they got here, you don't know, but you aren't given the chance to ask anyways.

"I have a wonderful proposition for you! A once-in-a-lifetime deal."

The dragon holds up two odd-looking objects, waving them around with such excitement you really can't get a good look.

"Theeese, friend, are snippets and drabbles. Captured moments! Preserved memories! A slice of existence -- a quick-and-easy way to introduce yourself, or even to simply remember a fond time."

The dragon's pitch takes enough of its attention that they slow their juggling enough for you to get a good look. Wait -- that's a conversation you had with your friend just the other day -- how'd it get ahold of that?
image987.png

Drabbles are 100 words and under, and Snippets run around 200 words; both, here, are meant to convey your dragon's personality through dialogue or action. For example, what you just read was a drabble! Another drabble example is my progen's bio;

26875658_350.png

Drabbles are 50kt, and Snippets are 100kt.

You can choose between it consisting of an action -- your dragon tending to its garden, a brief fight with a beast, etc -- or a piece of dialogue where it talks to someone else. In either case, you'll need to tell me your dragon's personality and what parts are the most important to convey.

Closed for the moment. Check back later!
g3877.png g1416.png g2548.png
Bump!
Bump!
oo these look lovely, i'll have to save up some more!
oo these look lovely, i'll have to save up some more!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

Thank you @naranciag ! Shoot me a pm when you have enough, I’ll save a slot for you.
Thank you @naranciag ! Shoot me a pm when you have enough, I’ll save a slot for you.
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
I'd like a slot!
I'd like a slot!
FR+0 | Bi | ADHD
This lair's lore is a work in progress!
@Bledout can do! Just fill this out and we can get started;
  1. Snippet or drabble?
  2. What dragon is this for?
  3. What should it entail if you have something in particular in mind? (Dialogue, action, introspection, a mix, etc)
  4. What key traits do you want it to convey if you have something in particular in mind?
@Bledout can do! Just fill this out and we can get started;
  1. Snippet or drabble?
  2. What dragon is this for?
  3. What should it entail if you have something in particular in mind? (Dialogue, action, introspection, a mix, etc)
  4. What key traits do you want it to convey if you have something in particular in mind?
Bump!
Bump!
1 2