Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cloud's Art Shop RELOCATED
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
I would like a slot please!

@nightclouds
I would love one of Ro and/or Achillea if they work for you!

I know Achillea is pretty frilly/has many small details so feel free to decline! An alternate to Achillea would be Mala
I would like a slot please!

@nightclouds
I would love one of Ro and/or Achillea if they work for you!

I know Achillea is pretty frilly/has many small details so feel free to decline! An alternate to Achillea would be Mala
UwUnl7O.png
@Vovina Gotcha! Soon, my goal to draw all of ur ocs will be complete >:)c

@nilah added!

@Nevros added!
@Vovina Gotcha! Soon, my goal to draw all of ur ocs will be complete >:)c

@nilah added!

@Nevros added!
AGdICFv.png
@nightclouds

Mind if I go ahead and grab a slot and get my reference together later today? Your artstyle is so nice, I can't decide who I want to get...!

Also, could you go ahead and put me on your pinglist for foddart? Thanks!
@nightclouds

Mind if I go ahead and grab a slot and get my reference together later today? Your artstyle is so nice, I can't decide who I want to get...!

Also, could you go ahead and put me on your pinglist for foddart? Thanks!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals Yep! I was saving that top slot for you just in case the wait made you question >< You can send everything whenever you're ready!
@dragonpals Yep! I was saving that top slot for you just in case the wait made you question >< You can send everything whenever you're ready!
AGdICFv.png
Is there one more slot available, or am I looking at it wrong? If there is, I'd love to take it, but no worries if not :D
Is there one more slot available, or am I looking at it wrong? If there is, I'd love to take it, but no worries if not :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@nilah YESSSS, I love your designs!! They're so cool !!! TT

@Nevros I don't mind! Just note that these being small chibis, smaller details tend to be simplified for lack of space more than time. The patterns and flowers may be bigger than usual to compensate, for example. if that's ok with you, then I'd be happy to draw them
@nilah YESSSS, I love your designs!! They're so cool !!! TT

@Nevros I don't mind! Just note that these being small chibis, smaller details tend to be simplified for lack of space more than time. The patterns and flowers may be bigger than usual to compensate, for example. if that's ok with you, then I'd be happy to draw them
AGdICFv.png
@aeons yes there is, and it's yours!
@aeons yes there is, and it's yours!
AGdICFv.png
@nightclouds

can i be added to your general pinglist, please? adore these styles sm :o
@nightclouds

can i be added to your general pinglist, please? adore these styles sm :o
nzqnkq.png
@nightclouds

I'd like to be added to your pinglist!
@nightclouds

I'd like to be added to your pinglist!
CVVoJp3.gif
@nightclouds Oh sweet!! Thank you so much!

(so sorry if you already saw this—I initially edited my first post with my info but wasn't sure if you saw it, so I'm making a new post just in case ;v;)

Could I let you pick two characters out of these three? Please feel free to go with whoever inspires you the most or seems fun to draw!

Jasper
Ryven
Faela

Their refs and profiles have design notes to keep in mind (mostly just things that are often misinterpreted). Jasper's scarf pattern and Ryven's robe pattern may be simplified if needed, and I'd prefer if Faela's magic wasn't included. If you have any questions just let me know!

Thank you :D
@nightclouds Oh sweet!! Thank you so much!

(so sorry if you already saw this—I initially edited my first post with my info but wasn't sure if you saw it, so I'm making a new post just in case ;v;)

Could I let you pick two characters out of these three? Please feel free to go with whoever inspires you the most or seems fun to draw!

Jasper
Ryven
Faela

Their refs and profiles have design notes to keep in mind (mostly just things that are often misinterpreted). Jasper's scarf pattern and Ryven's robe pattern may be simplified if needed, and I'd prefer if Faela's magic wasn't included. If you have any questions just let me know!

Thank you :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65