Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cloud's Art Shop RELOCATED
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@nightclouds hi!! just checking in to see how they're doing!! i saw u were doing arcanart so take ur time!! I'm just gonna be offline for a little but come back for a few things so just wanted to check in!! take ur time ofc
@nightclouds hi!! just checking in to see how they're doing!! i saw u were doing arcanart so take ur time!! I'm just gonna be offline for a little but come back for a few things so just wanted to check in!! take ur time ofc
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
i'd like to be added to your pinglist, please!
i'd like to be added to your pinglist, please!
@mays it’s coming along! In my ping, I said that arcanart would be taking priority, so as soon as I am done with them, the rest should come pretty smoothly. IF things go according to plan, I Should finish arcanart tomorrow, and be done with everything by Thursday. That’s the plan, at least, but no promises lol.
@mays it’s coming along! In my ping, I said that arcanart would be taking priority, so as soon as I am done with them, the rest should come pretty smoothly. IF things go according to plan, I Should finish arcanart tomorrow, and be done with everything by Thursday. That’s the plan, at least, but no promises lol.
AGdICFv.png
@Vovina please let me know if anything needs to be changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wWQ3DnJ.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/UNTYYmp.png[/img]
@Vovina please let me know if anything needs to be changed!

wWQ3DnJ.pngUNTYYmp.png
AGdICFv.png
@nightclouds What cuties!! [emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] Oh my gosh, you already know they're perfect and I love them to bits, no changes needed anywhere on either of them~ And thank you so, so much! Honestly I'm so grateful to have so many of these beauties from you of my ocs, all of them are so special and just of course fantastically adorable! Again, the poses are just so spot on and synced so well to each individual character, I love the sass you can just feel coming off of these two! And how you framed each of them using elements from their own designs, the ribbons and coats for Peti and the wings for Lulu that really show off both so well! I just adore them, their expressions, the way you drew their lil feetsies and hand gestures, just everything about them makes me smile. :D Thanks so much again! [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@nightclouds What cuties!! Oh my gosh, you already know they're perfect and I love them to bits, no changes needed anywhere on either of them~ And thank you so, so much! Honestly I'm so grateful to have so many of these beauties from you of my ocs, all of them are so special and just of course fantastically adorable! Again, the poses are just so spot on and synced so well to each individual character, I love the sass you can just feel coming off of these two! And how you framed each of them using elements from their own designs, the ribbons and coats for Peti and the wings for Lulu that really show off both so well! I just adore them, their expressions, the way you drew their lil feetsies and hand gestures, just everything about them makes me smile. :D

Thanks so much again!
r6J6MbS.png
@aeons please let me know if anything needs to be changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/dpQvhJR.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/68FbzyO.png[/img]
@aeons please let me know if anything needs to be changed!

dpQvhJR.png68FbzyO.png
AGdICFv.png
[quote name="nightclouds" date="2021-07-12 21:20:52" ] @/mays it’s coming along! In my ping, I said that arcanart would be taking priority, so as soon as I am done with them, the rest should come pretty smoothly. IF things go according to plan, I Should finish arcanart tomorrow, and be done with everything by Thursday. That’s the plan, at least, but no promises lol. [/quote] This was a fun thought.
nightclouds wrote on 2021-07-12 21:20:52:
@/mays it’s coming along! In my ping, I said that arcanart would be taking priority, so as soon as I am done with them, the rest should come pretty smoothly. IF things go according to plan, I Should finish arcanart tomorrow, and be done with everything by Thursday. That’s the plan, at least, but no promises lol.

This was a fun thought.
AGdICFv.png
[quote name="nightclouds" date="2021-07-20 08:49:14" ] [quote name="nightclouds" date="2021-07-12 21:20:52" ] @/mays it’s coming along! In my ping, I said that arcanart would be taking priority, so as soon as I am done with them, the rest should come pretty smoothly. IF things go according to plan, I Should finish arcanart tomorrow, and be done with everything by Thursday. That’s the plan, at least, but no promises lol. [/quote] This was a fun thought. [/quote] No worries :’) always take your time \o/
nightclouds wrote on 2021-07-20 08:49:14:
nightclouds wrote on 2021-07-12 21:20:52:
@/mays it’s coming along! In my ping, I said that arcanart would be taking priority, so as soon as I am done with them, the rest should come pretty smoothly. IF things go according to plan, I Should finish arcanart tomorrow, and be done with everything by Thursday. That’s the plan, at least, but no promises lol.

This was a fun thought.

No worries :’) always take your time \o/
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@nightclouds

oh my gosh, they're adorable!! I love their expressions and poses—they fit each character so well! Thank you so much for drawing them!

Would it be possible to shorten Ryven's hair? It should reach to his eyes/ears (this image is a good example!) I hope that's not too big of a change ;v; Other than that, everything looks good! <3
@nightclouds

oh my gosh, they're adorable!! I love their expressions and poses—they fit each character so well! Thank you so much for drawing them!

Would it be possible to shorten Ryven's hair? It should reach to his eyes/ears (this image is a good example!) I hope that's not too big of a change ;v; Other than that, everything looks good! <3
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons yes, so sorry about that! Is this better? [img]https://i.imgur.com/kbyLiJA.png[/img]
@aeons yes, so sorry about that! Is this better?

kbyLiJA.png
AGdICFv.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65