Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (LF) human/anthro Art
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
hey there, I've got a shop open here :>
hey there, I've got a shop open here :>
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
heya!! if you're still looking for art (for USD), I currently have a pride YCH open (I can change to humanoid if you'd like)! :OOO <3 let me know if you're interested!! alternatively, i'd love to do a regular commissions for you! here are my prices!

tysm for looking, have a nice day!
heya!! if you're still looking for art (for USD), I currently have a pride YCH open (I can change to humanoid if you'd like)! :OOO <3 let me know if you're interested!! alternatively, i'd love to do a regular commissions for you! here are my prices!

tysm for looking, have a nice day!
my commissions are semi-open right now!
my prices start from $12, check it out before it increases!

alternatively, check out my pride YCH which is open throughout june!
they're $15 for one, and $25 for two!!
Sigh i really do hate to bother considering it seems you havent bumped/renewed this thread in a while ^^

My shop is here if you'd like to take a look, however many of the examples are old, and not an accurate representation of my current art.

So, here are my most RECENT artworks (pricing is in my shop though) here and here and here :)

(looking to do something for Devon(?))
Sigh i really do hate to bother considering it seems you havent bumped/renewed this thread in a while ^^

My shop is here if you'd like to take a look, however many of the examples are old, and not an accurate representation of my current art.

So, here are my most RECENT artworks (pricing is in my shop though) here and here and here :)

(looking to do something for Devon(?))
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
Hello @Jupiteru ! I'd be down for any of your anthro characters except Zach (not confident with birds) My art shop is here which has prices and examples! There is a Icon discount atm for pride ^u^

If I'm not what you are looking for no worries, thank you for looking!

- Blu
Hello @Jupiteru ! I'd be down for any of your anthro characters except Zach (not confident with birds) My art shop is here which has prices and examples! There is a Icon discount atm for pride ^u^

If I'm not what you are looking for no worries, thank you for looking!

- Blu
. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11