Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (LF) human/anthro Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Note:I'm reusing this thread, so don't mind the numbers of reply. I regularly update it with new requests and bump it ^ ^''

Hello, there! I decided to treat myself to some art. I’ll contact the artists I pick privately, but don’t worry if I don’t send a message right away; I’m going to use this thread as a ref whenever I need more art. I might end up visiting your shop later on.

I can't pay in USD right now, but that might change in the future. I just have to take care of some expenses first. I accumulated a lot of in game currency and items, and I'm also willing to do art trades! You can see my art on my Instagram!

Here is what I’m looking for:
Anthro.
  • A fullbody/half-body of Victor (with his outfit)
  • An icon of Leah one of Zach
  • Some cute art of Virgil
  • chibis! For most of my characters actually.

Humanoid
  • An icon for Devon
  • Ship art of Byron and Val, or at least matching icons!
Note:I'm reusing this thread, so don't mind the numbers of reply. I regularly update it with new requests and bump it ^ ^''

Hello, there! I decided to treat myself to some art. I’ll contact the artists I pick privately, but don’t worry if I don’t send a message right away; I’m going to use this thread as a ref whenever I need more art. I might end up visiting your shop later on.

I can't pay in USD right now, but that might change in the future. I just have to take care of some expenses first. I accumulated a lot of in game currency and items, and I'm also willing to do art trades! You can see my art on my Instagram!

Here is what I’m looking for:
Anthro.
  • A fullbody/half-body of Victor (with his outfit)
  • An icon of Leah one of Zach
  • Some cute art of Virgil
  • chibis! For most of my characters actually.

Humanoid
  • An icon for Devon
  • Ship art of Byron and Val, or at least matching icons!
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
Hiya! I'd be down to draw art for your vampire bois ^^ I do both couple (platonic or romantic) and singular art. I can also do some pokemon design - closer to feral/creature.

My commissions shop is located in my signature and if you'd like to see more recent creature commissions, check out my instagram examples
Hiya! I'd be down to draw art for your vampire bois ^^ I do both couple (platonic or romantic) and singular art. I can also do some pokemon design - closer to feral/creature.

My commissions shop is located in my signature and if you'd like to see more recent creature commissions, check out my instagram examples
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
heya @ Jupiteru

i'd love to try and draw a chibi of byron!
here's the link to my art shop:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2902899#post_2902899
heya @ Jupiteru

i'd love to try and draw a chibi of byron!
here's the link to my art shop:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2902899#post_2902899
Greetings. I'd be down for designing an Inteleon for ya :> I'm used to designing characters from scratch or drawing them based on a written description. My art shop's linked in my sig (I'm accepting USD only as of now), but here are examples of some strictly Pokemon art I did some time ago: [1], [2]

If that's not what you're looking for, I'd still be glad to draw your sona or your vampire boys!
Greetings. I'd be down for designing an Inteleon for ya :> I'm used to designing characters from scratch or drawing them based on a written description. My art shop's linked in my sig (I'm accepting USD only as of now), but here are examples of some strictly Pokemon art I did some time ago: [1], [2]

If that's not what you're looking for, I'd still be glad to draw your sona or your vampire boys!
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
Bump! I'll keep this thread up for a bit longer before I make a choice. ^ ^
Bump! I'll keep this thread up for a bit longer before I make a choice. ^ ^
Hey! @Jupiteru
Do you do dappervolk currency?
Hey! @Jupiteru
Do you do dappervolk currency?
@Oceanwheat

No, unfortunately I can’t offer any. I’m not active on Dappervolk.
@Oceanwheat

No, unfortunately I can’t offer any. I’m not active on Dappervolk.
[@jupiteru] Hi! My commissions are open (USD only). I'm comfortable drawing anything! You can check out examples of my most recent art @bigfatbirdie! Click here to view my prices :)

[ps: the example on commission prices is a bit older art and compressed for website]
[@jupiteru] Hi! My commissions are open (USD only). I'm comfortable drawing anything! You can check out examples of my most recent art @bigfatbirdie! Click here to view my prices :)

[ps: the example on commission prices is a bit older art and compressed for website]
output-onlinepngtools.png
sup @jupiteru, i'm down to do any of those options, check me out. usd primarily.
sup @jupiteru, i'm down to do any of those options, check me out. usd primarily.
previously heavenlyEarth
@Jupiteru,

Oh,ok
(I also take FR currency tho)
@Jupiteru,

Oh,ok
(I also take FR currency tho)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11