Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | « ky's art shop » [revamping]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@kyruiz ahh ok yes pls to the ping c:
@kyruiz ahh ok yes pls to the ping c:
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@dragonfrosts gotcha! c:
@dragonfrosts gotcha! c:
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
Oh these are so cute! I hope I can grab a slot :D @kyruiz username - Nekomori style you want - simple headshot type of payment - gems link to character - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64151757][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/641518/64151757_350.png[/img][/url] may i use the finished piece as an example? - yes personality/notes of the character - He is full of volatile fire magic that both scares and excites him anything else? - nope :D I can send payment as soon as I get confirmation
Oh these are so cute! I hope I can grab a slot :D

@kyruiz
username - Nekomori
style you want - simple headshot
type of payment - gems
link to character - 64151757_350.png
may i use the finished piece as an example? - yes
personality/notes of the character - He is full of volatile fire magic that both scares and excites him
anything else? - nope :D I can send payment as soon as I get confirmation
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@Nekomori oh what a baby :D is it okay if i ping you though once i gef done with my current simple headshot orders as they're full? should be done soon!
@Nekomori oh what a baby :D is it okay if i ping you though once i gef done with my current simple headshot orders as they're full? should be done soon!
Ah, okay thanks! It just looked like you had one slot left ^^; please ping me when you can :D
Ah, okay thanks! It just looked like you had one slot left ^^; please ping me when you can :D
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
open again!
open again!
@kyruiz commission type (ex. finished halfbody) - finished fullbody type of payment -gems link to character(s)/refs - Xolrit, [url=https://toyhou.se/9798602.xolrit/10075870.highschool-au]refs[/url] personality/notes of the character/pose references - Very much a bookworm who doesn't want the responsibility of being the president of the student council. He spends most if not all his free time in the library although he's somewhat intimidated by it from the librarian that resides there. He is mostly kept to himself and tired (because of his bad habits of reading or working for hours on end without stopping). Besides a dress shirt and tie, he definitely wears sweaters/sweater vests/blazers. Basically whatever you think uniform wise with school. Pose wise, I'm not really sure, so I'll give you creative liberty over that! I'm sure you might figure out something [emoji=special eyes size=1] may i use the finished piece as an example? - Yup anything else? - no, unless you want more elaborations or questions [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Love you
@kyruiz
commission type (ex. finished halfbody) - finished fullbody
type of payment -gems
link to character(s)/refs - Xolrit, refs
personality/notes of the character/pose references - Very much a bookworm who doesn't want the responsibility of being the president of the student council. He spends most if not all his free time in the library although he's somewhat intimidated by it from the librarian that resides there. He is mostly kept to himself and tired (because of his bad habits of reading or working for hours on end without stopping). Besides a dress shirt and tie, he definitely wears sweaters/sweater vests/blazers. Basically whatever you think uniform wise with school. Pose wise, I'm not really sure, so I'll give you creative liberty over that! I'm sure you might figure out something
may i use the finished piece as an example? - Yup
anything else? - no, unless you want more elaborations or questions Love you
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
@kyruiz
commission type (ex. finished halfbody) - Colored Sketch, Fullbody Shaded
type of payment - Gems
link to character(s)/refs - Pick any one you like, buddy
personality/notes of the character/pose references - Anything you want
may i use the finished piece as an example? - Of course
anything else? - Ily, where's your wishlist?
@kyruiz
commission type (ex. finished halfbody) - Colored Sketch, Fullbody Shaded
type of payment - Gems
link to character(s)/refs - Pick any one you like, buddy
personality/notes of the character/pose references - Anything you want
may i use the finished piece as an example? - Of course
anything else? - Ily, where's your wishlist?
output-onlinepngtools.png
@kyruiz
type of payment - gems
link to character(s)/refs - Space boi
personality/notes of the character/pose references - have him in space with a little bit of a smug expression as he shows off his wings
may i use the finished piece as an example? - yeeee
anything else? - hands you a fish pie hands you a fish pie hands you a fish pie hands you a fish pie hands you a fish pie- (also could you have a cropped version with just his head cause i might use it as a new discord pfp if possible!)
@kyruiz
type of payment - gems
link to character(s)/refs - Space boi
personality/notes of the character/pose references - have him in space with a little bit of a smug expression as he shows off his wings
may i use the finished piece as an example? - yeeee
anything else? - hands you a fish pie hands you a fish pie hands you a fish pie hands you a fish pie hands you a fish pie- (also could you have a cropped version with just his head cause i might use it as a new discord pfp if possible!)
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
@Tobin
I think I'll pick luthien :D!! and my wishlist is on him!! it'll be 2.2kg since her feathers are a bit complex, if that works for you!

@IssuesMayExist
space boi... am love he,, he is pretty complex so does 2.8kg total work for you?

@Tobin
I think I'll pick luthien :D!! and my wishlist is on him!! it'll be 2.2kg since her feathers are a bit complex, if that works for you!

@IssuesMayExist
space boi... am love he,, he is pretty complex so does 2.8kg total work for you?

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14