Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | « ky's art shop » [revamping]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Yep, that's good with me! Would you like the payment in a 1-way CR?
Yep, that's good with me! Would you like the payment in a 1-way CR?
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa a 1-way is fine!
@yumehisakawa a 1-way is fine!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
[quote=order form] [size=4]@/kyruiz username - Reilata style you want - Sketchy type you want - Fullbody w/Background type of payment - Gems/Treasure Mix Payment if acceptable, just gems othewise. link to character - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62935877]Forerunner[/url] may i use the finished piece as an example? - Y personality/notes of the character - Cryptid that has really no expressions other than the empty stare one might see for a half moment before they vanish. anything else? - Some sort of stormy weather scene? Since it only really shows up to warn others then. [/quote] Let me know if that's too much? [s]i'm just excited to commission art for one of my creepy things[/s] [size=1]edited because that was a really terribly worded sentence in the 'something else' >>
order form wrote:
@/kyruiz
username - Reilata
style you want - Sketchy
type you want - Fullbody w/Background
type of payment - Gems/Treasure Mix Payment if acceptable, just gems othewise.
link to character - Forerunner
may i use the finished piece as an example? - Y
personality/notes of the character - Cryptid that has really no expressions other than the empty stare one might see for a half moment before they vanish.
anything else? - Some sort of stormy weather scene? Since it only really shows up to warn others then.

Let me know if that's too much?
i'm just excited to commission art for one of my creepy things
edited because that was a really terribly worded sentence in the 'something else' >>
4QFtgPW.png
@Reilata
hejfjgjgj creepy stuff i love! t/g mix is perfectly fine, is 2000g okay with you? listed in gems because im not sure if you’d like an even split or not!
@Reilata
hejfjgjgj creepy stuff i love! t/g mix is perfectly fine, is 2000g okay with you? listed in gems because im not sure if you’d like an even split or not!
@kyruiz

1500g 550kt good? (Or whatever the remaining amount in treasure would be. ;;)
@kyruiz

1500g 550kt good? (Or whatever the remaining amount in treasure would be. ;;)
4QFtgPW.png
@Reilata
yep! that works for me!
@Reilata
yep! that works for me!
up!
up!
bump!
bump!
@yumehisakawa @Reilata
sorry for the ping instead of the pm, but currently my tablet's cable isnt working, so it may be a few days before another update!
@yumehisakawa @Reilata
sorry for the ping instead of the pm, but currently my tablet's cable isnt working, so it may be a few days before another update!
Whenever you get to it is fine, I'm not in a rush. Good luck with the tablet!
Whenever you get to it is fine, I'm not in a rush. Good luck with the tablet!
4QFtgPW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14