Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BADTHINGS graphics [OPEN, 0/5]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@necralisk

yeah, absolutely! i should probably warn you it might be a long time before i’m ready to open commissions again
@necralisk

yeah, absolutely! i should probably warn you it might be a long time before i’m ready to open commissions again
sig-left-2.pngsig-center-1.pngsig-right-2.png
that's alright! thanks!
that's alright! thanks!
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
@badthings

Can I be put on your Waitlist?
@badthings

Can I be put on your Waitlist?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsthirteen

yeah, sure! just as a warning, i'm probably not going to open again for a really long time
@itsthirteen

yeah, sure! just as a warning, i'm probably not going to open again for a really long time
@badthings

Art I like is worth the wait .3.
@badthings

Art I like is worth the wait .3.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
can’t believe it’s been 7 MONTHS, but my hands are un[bleeped] now, and i’m over my concussion, and i won’t go on lol. (i’m very accident prone ;•;) so i’m taking commissions again! i’m still a mad scientist apprentice full time, so normal disclosure that i may take a long time and reserve the right to return your money if i can’t finish your stuff. that being said, i now have an awesome tablet that i’ve gotten really good at drawing with, so you can expect more drawn work added in.

@necralisk @itsthirteen if you’re still interested in some work, let me know, and thank your for being understanding <3
can’t believe it’s been 7 MONTHS, but my hands are un[bleeped] now, and i’m over my concussion, and i won’t go on lol. (i’m very accident prone ;•;) so i’m taking commissions again! i’m still a mad scientist apprentice full time, so normal disclosure that i may take a long time and reserve the right to return your money if i can’t finish your stuff. that being said, i now have an awesome tablet that i’ve gotten really good at drawing with, so you can expect more drawn work added in.

@necralisk @itsthirteen if you’re still interested in some work, let me know, and thank your for being understanding <3
@badthings

Yes I was looking for Pair Cards, but, customs?
@badthings

Yes I was looking for Pair Cards, but, customs?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@badthings hey im glad your hands are feeling better! take it easy though, yeah? health and real life come first <3

i am still interested, though!
@badthings hey im glad your hands are feeling better! take it easy though, yeah? health and real life come first <3

i am still interested, though!
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
@itsthirteen

yeah, that’s fine! most of my stuff is custom made :D just fill out an order card and i’ll get on it!

@necralisk

aw, thank you! yeah, i’m definitely still babying them, but i really miss doing this, and i’d like to get back into it :D just let me know what you’d like!
@itsthirteen

yeah, that’s fine! most of my stuff is custom made :D just fill out an order card and i’ll get on it!

@necralisk

aw, thank you! yeah, i’m definitely still babying them, but i really miss doing this, and i’d like to get back into it :D just let me know what you’d like!
bump!
bump!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16