Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BADTHINGS graphics [OPEN, 0/5]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@dragongirl00100

absolutely! i'll try to match the vibe of the thread when i make the set. my usual process is i make a header, check with you to see if you like it, if it needs any changes, and then we'll go from there!
@dragongirl00100

absolutely! i'll try to match the vibe of the thread when i make the set. my usual process is i make a header, check with you to see if you like it, if it needs any changes, and then we'll go from there!
sig-left-2.pngsig-center-1.pngsig-right-2.png
@gaycaesar

Alright! I'll send over the first half now ^^
@gaycaesar

Alright! I'll send over the first half now ^^
yk0D5u1.png
@dragongirl00100 ok, here's my first pass at the header! if there's anything you want me to change, or if you just don't like it, let me know, and i'll make changes :) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/B6ML394K/Blank-700-x-700-3.png[/img]
@dragongirl00100

ok, here's my first pass at the header! if there's anything you want me to change, or if you just don't like it, let me know, and i'll make changes :)
Blank-700-x-700-3.png
@gaycaesar

Oooh that looks pretty good, but could you make it a bit darker or more evil looking? They were created for fighting after all.
@gaycaesar

Oooh that looks pretty good, but could you make it a bit darker or more evil looking? They were created for fighting after all.
yk0D5u1.png
@dragongirl00100 is this better or worse? [img]https://i.postimg.cc/sDLCQnTC/Blank-700-x-700-copy-3.png[/img]
@dragongirl00100

is this better or worse? Blank-700-x-700-copy-3.png
@gaycaesar

Oooh yeah that's better! I really like it ^^
@gaycaesar

Oooh yeah that's better! I really like it ^^
yk0D5u1.png
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
@gaycaesar
Username and I.D. #:
Order Type: (i.e. Sigs, dividers, headers, breeding cards)I need my hatchery to be smaller for my forum signature
Payment Type: (gems/treasure/trade)Trade or Treasure
Text:
Links: (dragons or shops, or any other links not on the website. you don't need to link your profile.)The link to my hatchery
Extras: (i.e. specific fonts, number of hatchling previews, etc.)
How much would it cost
@gaycaesar
Username and I.D. #:
Order Type: (i.e. Sigs, dividers, headers, breeding cards)I need my hatchery to be smaller for my forum signature
Payment Type: (gems/treasure/trade)Trade or Treasure
Text:
Links: (dragons or shops, or any other links not on the website. you don't need to link your profile.)The link to my hatchery
Extras: (i.e. specific fonts, number of hatchling previews, etc.)
How much would it cost
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
Username and I.D. #: EleanoraOfTheSky, #8329
Order Type: Full set please!
Payment Type: treasure/trade Idk if I've got anything, but always down for trading :)
Text:
Banner & Sig- The Healing Hatchery ;
Dividers- Rules ; Hatchlings ; Pairs ; Pinglist ; Affiliates

Links:
Pair 1: Clio & Boyd
Pair 2: Polyhymnia & Svyatoslav
Pair 3: Terpsichore & Jayde

Gonna wait till the other 2 pairs I have are older if that's ok?

Extras: (i.e. specific fonts, number of hatchling previews, etc.) The theme is nature & water, so waterfalls, rivers, trees, moss, that sort of thing. I'd rather everything be clean and not cluttered, 3 previews max please!

Also, the Nature discount means the total is 165kt right?
Username and I.D. #: EleanoraOfTheSky, #8329
Order Type: Full set please!
Payment Type: treasure/trade Idk if I've got anything, but always down for trading :)
Text:
Banner & Sig- The Healing Hatchery ;
Dividers- Rules ; Hatchlings ; Pairs ; Pinglist ; Affiliates

Links:
Pair 1: Clio & Boyd
Pair 2: Polyhymnia & Svyatoslav
Pair 3: Terpsichore & Jayde

Gonna wait till the other 2 pairs I have are older if that's ok?

Extras: (i.e. specific fonts, number of hatchling previews, etc.) The theme is nature & water, so waterfalls, rivers, trees, moss, that sort of thing. I'd rather everything be clean and not cluttered, 3 previews max please!

Also, the Nature discount means the total is 165kt right?
hYvkebb.pngJvUa9ma.pngYmQxY5J.pngYMPbu9R.pngQFchClK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16