Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] Alanas' (HM) Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
Do you have any human examples?
Do you have any human examples?
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@Museum

Your art is absolutely amazing! I want to become a videogame concept art designer myself, so that immediately caught my eye. :3 (Besides the fantastic pieces of course)

Could I be added to the pinglist? And as a side note, what art software do you use? (Sorry to clog up the thread)
@Museum

Your art is absolutely amazing! I want to become a videogame concept art designer myself, so that immediately caught my eye. :3 (Besides the fantastic pieces of course)

Could I be added to the pinglist? And as a side note, what art software do you use? (Sorry to clog up the thread)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@Kunikida @paintm0nky
You're both now on the General pinglist, thank you so much <3

@StormCaleum
I will be drawing up some examples soon. I do have tons of human work on my PC at my university flat, but I never uploaded them anywhere (and I'm back home now due to covid >:o)

@CheshireGata
Thank you so so much! I'll add you to the pinglist.
Some of these were drawn on Photoshop cs6, with a Wacom bamboo tablet- and others were drawn on Procreate on my Ipad Pro with an apple pencil!
@Kunikida @paintm0nky
You're both now on the General pinglist, thank you so much <3

@StormCaleum
I will be drawing up some examples soon. I do have tons of human work on my PC at my university flat, but I never uploaded them anywhere (and I'm back home now due to covid >:o)

@CheshireGata
Thank you so so much! I'll add you to the pinglist.
Some of these were drawn on Photoshop cs6, with a Wacom bamboo tablet- and others were drawn on Procreate on my Ipad Pro with an apple pencil!
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
@Museum
Heyo, your art is absolutely amazing! I'd love to be on your general pinglist if possible!
@Museum
Heyo, your art is absolutely amazing! I'd love to be on your general pinglist if possible!
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
@jia1303
Thank you so much! I'll add you to the pinglist.
@jia1303
Thank you so much! I'll add you to the pinglist.
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
Oh hoh. I might be interested in human art.
Oh hoh. I might be interested in human art.
No thoughts. Head empty.

Please ping me to get my attention.
@Seim
Shall i slap you on the general pinglist? ;DD
@Seim
Shall i slap you on the general pinglist? ;DD
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
Yes please!
Yes please!
No thoughts. Head empty.

Please ping me to get my attention.
Oolala. Are these open? Cause I’m serious interested in a sketch of an anthro character I have.
Oolala. Are these open? Cause I’m serious interested in a sketch of an anthro character I have.
l0yYPBF.png
@EmpressAkitla
Thanks so much for your interest <3
Currently not open as I'm working on a bigger work project atm, but I'll add you to the pinglist if you'd like?

@EmpressAkitla
Thanks so much for your interest <3
Currently not open as I'm working on a bigger work project atm, but I'll add you to the pinglist if you'd like?

WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41