Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] Alanas' (HM) Art Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@Museum oh gosh, pinglist please!
@Museum oh gosh, pinglist please!
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
Oh wow your style is absolutely gorgeous! Could you please add me to your ping list?
Oh wow your style is absolutely gorgeous! Could you please add me to your ping list?
@Museum

I'm definitely interested, if you end up opening a full shop please ping me! Your art is gorgeous
@Museum

I'm definitely interested, if you end up opening a full shop please ping me! Your art is gorgeous
p3jERvH.png
@Museum

I would be very much interested in commissioning you once your shop is fully open. I would love to be added to your pinglist, please and thank you. :)
@Museum

I would be very much interested in commissioning you once your shop is fully open. I would love to be added to your pinglist, please and thank you. :)
Sig_1.png
Sig_2.png
image_part_005.png
______
@Museum Would you ever offer something like flat colored sketches? Love those headshots, but I don't know that I love my dumb lizards enough to spoil them that much, haha.
@Museum Would you ever offer something like flat colored sketches? Love those headshots, but I don't know that I love my dumb lizards enough to spoil them that much, haha.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@Museum
General pinglist please
@Museum
General pinglist please
Yokai.gif
@museum Hi! Theoretically, what would you offer for a cranial hornhelm?
@museum Hi! Theoretically, what would you offer for a cranial hornhelm?
will ♦ he, she ♦ painting shop
@Museum

Very interested! I'd love to be added to your pinglist as well :)
@Museum

Very interested! I'd love to be added to your pinglist as well :)
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
Your art is absolutely stunning, I'm beyond interested! Time to start shoving gems into my vault!
Your art is absolutely stunning, I'm beyond interested! Time to start shoving gems into my vault!
34824.png6NDVAGQ.png34822.png
@Voltalis @thirus @Impception @sighborgs @Revuvuzela @Hotpocketguru @ElysionLycaon @Wolfkai @Rowan @NarwhalsSerpent
I cannot thank you all enough for your interest and support. It means the entire world to me, thank you thank you thank you!
I'll add you all to my general pinglist <3

@Sumatra
I'll get a flat colour sketch example and add that to my shop, it sounds like a wonderful idea! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?

@Callows
Hi!
I've previously done 2x fullbody and background pieces for a gilded crown- But this was years ago and the prices have inflated now.
I'd probably offer 4x fullbody and background pieces for a Cranial Hornhelm. You'd obviously have your OC in the piece and you can point me in what direction you want the environment they're in to look like!
If you're interested in more details feel free to PM me, cause I sure am interested in KS stuff. Thanks !

@Voltalis @thirus @Impception @sighborgs @Revuvuzela @Hotpocketguru @ElysionLycaon @Wolfkai @Rowan @NarwhalsSerpent
I cannot thank you all enough for your interest and support. It means the entire world to me, thank you thank you thank you!
I'll add you all to my general pinglist <3

@Sumatra
I'll get a flat colour sketch example and add that to my shop, it sounds like a wonderful idea! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?

@Callows
Hi!
I've previously done 2x fullbody and background pieces for a gilded crown- But this was years ago and the prices have inflated now.
I'd probably offer 4x fullbody and background pieces for a Cranial Hornhelm. You'd obviously have your OC in the piece and you can point me in what direction you want the environment they're in to look like!
If you're interested in more details feel free to PM me, cause I sure am interested in KS stuff. Thanks !

WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41