Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] Alanas' (HM) Art Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41
@SarcasticHawke @Tilli @nikomatas
Thank you all so so much. Your support means so much to me! I've added you all to the general pinglist.

@CrowHarlequin
General pinglist for you too! And I'm glad you asked. My instagram is hmillust.
@SarcasticHawke @Tilli @nikomatas
Thank you all so so much. Your support means so much to me! I've added you all to the general pinglist.

@CrowHarlequin
General pinglist for you too! And I'm glad you asked. My instagram is hmillust.
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
@NlCKname @ridill @FenJi @coffeecupid @Vovina @Kunikida @paintm0nky @CheshireGata @jia1303 @StormCaleum @Alestrius @Seim @EmpressAkitla @Deercryptid @Viskara @LaSilva007 @Voltalis @thirus @Impception @sighborgs @Revuvuzela @Hotpocketguru @ElysionLycaon @Wolfkai @Rowan @NarwhalsSerpent @StaticSeraph @SarcasticHawke @Tilli @nikomatas @CrowHarlequin Hey guys! I would like to offer something special as my first painting since this art shops opening. I have a background really roughly painted out, and I'd love to offer this to whoever wants their character/dragon thrown into it. The background is super rough so far, just flat colours. And below I have attached two examples of poses (human or dragon). These poses might change, and the final piece will be fully rendered and detailed- resembling my character and background pieces for 25000g. [b]So...[/b] Something like this is worth 25000g, but I'd love to offer this for around 7000-10000g to whoever would love the piece. [b]Highest offer gets the commission, and if someone offers 10000g then it auto goes to them![/b] If no one wants it, I will be opening slots up soon after I've worked on some other things. So keep an eye out! Anyway, have a wonderful day- and here is my rough painting so far: [img]https://i.imgur.com/fjhoD37.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yWGzQgJ.jpg[/img]
@NlCKname @ridill @FenJi @coffeecupid @Vovina @Kunikida @paintm0nky @CheshireGata @jia1303 @StormCaleum @Alestrius @Seim @EmpressAkitla @Deercryptid @Viskara @LaSilva007 @Voltalis @thirus @Impception @sighborgs @Revuvuzela @Hotpocketguru @ElysionLycaon @Wolfkai @Rowan @NarwhalsSerpent @StaticSeraph @SarcasticHawke @Tilli @nikomatas @CrowHarlequin

Hey guys! I would like to offer something special as my first painting since this art shops opening.

I have a background really roughly painted out, and I'd love to offer this to whoever wants their character/dragon thrown into it.

The background is super rough so far, just flat colours. And below I have attached two examples of poses (human or dragon).
These poses might change, and the final piece will be fully rendered and detailed- resembling my character and background pieces for 25000g.

So... Something like this is worth 25000g, but I'd love to offer this for around 7000-10000g to whoever would love the piece. Highest offer gets the commission, and if someone offers 10000g then it auto goes to them!

If no one wants it, I will be opening slots up soon after I've worked on some other things. So keep an eye out!

Anyway, have a wonderful day- and here is my rough painting so far:
fjhoD37.jpg

yWGzQgJ.jpg
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
@museum 10kg
@museum 10kg
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
Oh boy how I'd adore to work with you again !!!

It's yours- thank you so much. I'll send you a pm <3
@Alestrius
Oh boy how I'd adore to work with you again !!!

It's yours- thank you so much. I'll send you a pm <3
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
@/Museum Oh woah, these are incredible! I could offer the 10kg auto for the human pose?

Edit: asfljasdf oh gosh my apologies, I didn't reload the page. Please ignore this and sorry for the extra ping!
@/Museum Oh woah, these are incredible! I could offer the 10kg auto for the human pose?

Edit: asfljasdf oh gosh my apologies, I didn't reload the page. Please ignore this and sorry for the extra ping!
r6J6MbS.png
@Museum
could i get the pinglist please? <3
@Museum
could i get the pinglist please? <3
UnyqHqE.png
@museum can i be added to the pinglist please?

hhhh id love to get one but im poor XD
@museum can i be added to the pinglist please?

hhhh id love to get one but im poor XD
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
@Vovina
Don't worry about the extra ping, it's always helpful to get extra bumps <3

Alestrius grabbed it just a fraction of a second before you, but I should have slots open soon!

Thank you for your interest <3
@Vovina
Don't worry about the extra ping, it's always helpful to get extra bumps <3

Alestrius grabbed it just a fraction of a second before you, but I should have slots open soon!

Thank you for your interest <3
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
@tombstones @Skystalker

Added you both to the general pinglist, thank you so much <3
@tombstones @Skystalker

Added you both to the general pinglist, thank you so much <3
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales