Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icepop's Foddart Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
hi @Medievalredragon
According to our records you have 200 levels left to pay for your order of art from Rashakiro, and 265 for your order from Scienced.

Let us know if this doesn't match with your records. (note: dragons sent in close to when I made this post are probably not factored in due to sheet lag)

Our goal deadline for all dragons sent in for foddart payment is 12FR Saturday. We will attempt to have people around and receiving past that point but it's much easier if things appear as soon as possible. Thanks!
hi @Medievalredragon
According to our records you have 200 levels left to pay for your order of art from Rashakiro, and 265 for your order from Scienced.

Let us know if this doesn't match with your records. (note: dragons sent in close to when I made this post are probably not factored in due to sheet lag)

Our goal deadline for all dragons sent in for foddart payment is 12FR Saturday. We will attempt to have people around and receiving past that point but it's much easier if things appear as soon as possible. Thanks!
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
hi @DarkWolf133
According to our records you have 70 levels left to pay for your order of art from Rashakiro

hi @DarkWolf133
According to our records you have 70 levels left to pay for your order of art from Rashakiro

TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
@jbapple just sent over what should be my last 10 levels for payment for Rashakiro!

lvl 5
lvl 5
=10
@jbapple just sent over what should be my last 10 levels for payment for Rashakiro!

lvl 5
lvl 5
=10
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
yup @Aprycus I confirm you are paid in full from your order with @Rashakiro
yup @Aprycus I confirm you are paid in full from your order with @Rashakiro
@Lunalatic

Alright, I'm working on it! Thank you for supporting Ice! Could you please send the dragons to a receiver though? I can't accept them right now, sry for the bother ^^'
@Lunalatic

Alright, I'm working on it! Thank you for supporting Ice! Could you please send the dragons to a receiver though? I can't accept them right now, sry for the bother ^^'
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
I'm online and available as a receiver for a while for foddart (i will prob nap from 12-20fr but online until then) @Lunalatic (or you can look at the receiver sheet to see who is online)
I'm online and available as a receiver for a while for foddart (i will prob nap from 12-20fr but online until then) @Lunalatic (or you can look at the receiver sheet to see who is online)
@Lunalatic (Wow that's a lot of pings for you, sry ^^') I'm done! Here your CustomBall! [img]https://i.imgur.com/2KiBW2j.png[/img]
@Lunalatic (Wow that's a lot of pings for you, sry ^^')

I'm done! Here your CustomBall!
2KiBW2j.png
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
@remuslupn

Hi!

I will be sending you via 1 T PA 11 - level 7 dragons with no bonuses. These are foddart for Rashakiro. This is a total of 77 levels.

Angora (#62518136)
Honorbound (#62518312)
Steward (#62524041)
Zemira (#62524042)
Dina (#62518650)
Peacock (#62529096)
Anders (#62529209)
Ysolt (#62525249)
Thaloyss (#62529207)
Mentos (#62529095)
Xaviera (#62529846)

I owe Rashakiro 200 levels total. I still owe 123 levels.

Thanks!

Medievalredragon
@remuslupn

Hi!

I will be sending you via 1 T PA 11 - level 7 dragons with no bonuses. These are foddart for Rashakiro. This is a total of 77 levels.

Angora (#62518136)
Honorbound (#62518312)
Steward (#62524041)
Zemira (#62524042)
Dina (#62518650)
Peacock (#62529096)
Anders (#62529209)
Ysolt (#62525249)
Thaloyss (#62529207)
Mentos (#62529095)
Xaviera (#62529846)

I owe Rashakiro 200 levels total. I still owe 123 levels.

Thanks!

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@Pericci
@remuslupn

You only have one receiver listed as online -- will you be having more. I only can level up 11 at a time and have lots of dragons to level and buy today.

Is there anything I can do to speed things up on my end (besides doing the math and listing the dragon id numbers)?

Thanks!

medievalredragon
@Pericci
@remuslupn

You only have one receiver listed as online -- will you be having more. I only can level up 11 at a time and have lots of dragons to level and buy today.

Is there anything I can do to speed things up on my end (besides doing the math and listing the dragon id numbers)?

Thanks!

medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@Medievalredragon I'm on and ready now all day, I don't need the IDs, hit me whenever you're ready :) If you want to send by PA, send for 2t (instead of 1t) so I can keep separate from the raffle, if you want to send by CR that's okay too. Just ping here if they're for different artists or whatnot :)
@Medievalredragon I'm on and ready now all day, I don't need the IDs, hit me whenever you're ready :) If you want to send by PA, send for 2t (instead of 1t) so I can keep separate from the raffle, if you want to send by CR that's okay too. Just ping here if they're for different artists or whatnot :)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21