Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icepop's Foddart Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Medievalredragon Ready anytime you are :) Received 6 x 7's for Sciencer. 223 levels remaining, correct.
@Medievalredragon Ready anytime you are :) Received 6 x 7's for Sciencer. 223 levels remaining, correct.
@PolarSong

Hi!

Took a little break. I am ready to send to you via 2T PA - 12 level 7 dragons. These are foddart for Sciencer. Total levels this batch is 84 levels.

I owe Sciencer 265 levels. With what I sent previously (42) and these (84), I will still owe 139 levels.

Thanks!

Medievalredragon
@PolarSong

Hi!

Took a little break. I am ready to send to you via 2T PA - 12 level 7 dragons. These are foddart for Sciencer. Total levels this batch is 84 levels.

I owe Sciencer 265 levels. With what I sent previously (42) and these (84), I will still owe 139 levels.

Thanks!

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@Medievalredragon Ready :)
@Medievalredragon Ready :)
@Medievalredragon Received 12 x 7's for Sciencer, 139 levels remaining as you said :)
@Medievalredragon Received 12 x 7's for Sciencer, 139 levels remaining as you said :)
@PolarSong

HI!

Sending you via 2T PA - 12 level 7 dragons (all with no bonuses). These are foddart for Sciencer. Total levels this batch = 84 levels.

I owe Sciencer 265 levels. With what I have previously sent (126 levels) and the above levels (84), I still owe 55 levels.

Thanks!
Medievalredragon
User ID: 470795

@PolarSong

HI!

Sending you via 2T PA - 12 level 7 dragons (all with no bonuses). These are foddart for Sciencer. Total levels this batch = 84 levels.

I owe Sciencer 265 levels. With what I have previously sent (126 levels) and the above levels (84), I still owe 55 levels.

Thanks!
Medievalredragon

earthshaker.png
@Medievalredragon Received 12 x 7's and recorded for Sciencer, confirmed just 55 left to go :)
@Medievalredragon Received 12 x 7's and recorded for Sciencer, confirmed just 55 left to go :)
@Medievalredragon Just FYI, I'm signing off for the night, but there is at least one other receiver on for foddart still (I know Thoracosaurus is awake at least). Just didn't want you to send blindly to me if I'm gone. Good luck with your last few levels :D
@Medievalredragon Just FYI, I'm signing off for the night, but there is at least one other receiver on for foddart still (I know Thoracosaurus is awake at least). Just didn't want you to send blindly to me if I'm gone. Good luck with your last few levels :D
@PolarSong
@Medievalredragon

Hi!

I am about to send you via 2T PA - 8 level 7 dragons with no bonuses. These are Foddart for Sciencer. Total levels this batch = 56 levels.

I owed Sciencer 265 levels. With what I previously sent (210 levels) and with the above levels (56) I will have sent in a total of 266 levels which completes my obligation to Sciencer.

Thank you so much for your willingness to receive foddart when you are also doing raffle fodder receiving.

@Sciencer

With this batch of dragons I will have completed my obligation for 265 levels for the bookish spiral adopt for Hilaria.

Thank you both so much!

Medievalredragon
@PolarSong
@Medievalredragon

Hi!

I am about to send you via 2T PA - 8 level 7 dragons with no bonuses. These are Foddart for Sciencer. Total levels this batch = 56 levels.

I owed Sciencer 265 levels. With what I previously sent (210 levels) and with the above levels (56) I will have sent in a total of 266 levels which completes my obligation to Sciencer.

Thank you so much for your willingness to receive foddart when you are also doing raffle fodder receiving.

@Sciencer

With this batch of dragons I will have completed my obligation for 265 levels for the bookish spiral adopt for Hilaria.

Thank you both so much!

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@Medievalredragon I'm still here long enough to get this ping, ha. I'll get them taken care of for you.
@Medievalredragon I'm still here long enough to get this ping, ha. I'll get them taken care of for you.
@Medievalredragon Just to clarify, I can still accept those dragons for you (bedtime can wait a minute at least) :)
@Medievalredragon Just to clarify, I can still accept those dragons for you (bedtime can wait a minute at least) :)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21