Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icepop's Foddart Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@soulykins

I'm yelling, he's so perfect, oh my gosh. My friends and I actually have a running joke about him eating the firefly, like seriously, perfect. Thank you so much!
@soulykins

I'm yelling, he's so perfect, oh my gosh. My friends and I actually have a running joke about him eating the firefly, like seriously, perfect. Thank you so much!
@katsuji
eH2f3Gpt_t.png OnWMT0Hr_t.png
here is your order!!! please lmk if you need anything changed & download for posterity (one is a transparent version.) thank you for waiting :'-)
@katsuji
eH2f3Gpt_t.png OnWMT0Hr_t.png
here is your order!!! please lmk if you need anything changed & download for posterity (one is a transparent version.) thank you for waiting :'-)
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Rolyo,

Oooh! I absolutely love it! You even included the whole gang!

I adore the fierce expression you gave Remi! It really gives her that protective older sister vibe, which is absolutely adorable! The shading and pattern you gave her is gorgeous! Yosuke also looks incredible and I really like the pose you gave him with him looking at you from the side! His tabby stripes are striking and awesome, and I love the touch of orange you used to shade his ears!

Nosey looks wonderful! What immediately caught my eyes was soft expression you gave him! It really draws you into the piece. He really looks like he is enjoying the moment with you! And you included his Tiger stripes! Aaah! I'm super happy with how you drew them! They match his hair so well! Thank you for also including his orange scarf from the Burnished Filigree Armor and the brown Scout's Wing Cover!

I also love the orange highlight you used across his hair and the whole piece! It gives this feel of the sun rising at the start of a new day!

May I ask for one addition? Nosey has orange highlights at the ends of his hair. Is it possible to add just a few of those orange strands of hair? If not, no worries! I still love both versions so much and I can't wait to put this into his Lore Thread post! (Credit will be linked to your Clan Profile, unless you want me to link it somewhere else?).

@Rolyo,

Oooh! I absolutely love it! You even included the whole gang!

I adore the fierce expression you gave Remi! It really gives her that protective older sister vibe, which is absolutely adorable! The shading and pattern you gave her is gorgeous! Yosuke also looks incredible and I really like the pose you gave him with him looking at you from the side! His tabby stripes are striking and awesome, and I love the touch of orange you used to shade his ears!

Nosey looks wonderful! What immediately caught my eyes was soft expression you gave him! It really draws you into the piece. He really looks like he is enjoying the moment with you! And you included his Tiger stripes! Aaah! I'm super happy with how you drew them! They match his hair so well! Thank you for also including his orange scarf from the Burnished Filigree Armor and the brown Scout's Wing Cover!

I also love the orange highlight you used across his hair and the whole piece! It gives this feel of the sun rising at the start of a new day!

May I ask for one addition? Nosey has orange highlights at the ends of his hair. Is it possible to add just a few of those orange strands of hair? If not, no worries! I still love both versions so much and I can't wait to put this into his Lore Thread post! (Credit will be linked to your Clan Profile, unless you want me to link it somewhere else?).

GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Al3s1s here's the sketch so far, if everything looks ok with it, i'll get to work on finishing the rest of it tomorrow! [img]https://i.imgur.com/RLt3iqE.png[/img]
@Al3s1s here's the sketch so far, if everything looks ok with it, i'll get to work on finishing the rest of it tomorrow!
RLt3iqE.png
fMy4Ig7.png
@fuzzysherbert [emoji=gold star size=1] The sketch looks great! I'll eagerly await the colored version. Thank you for pinging me!
@fuzzysherbert

The sketch looks great! I'll eagerly await the colored version. Thank you for pinging me!
@Kitterbee Order up! One skydancer adopt! Let me know if the eyes look alright or if anything needs fixing or editing ;3c [img]https://i.imgur.com/CvJ2pcW.png[/img]
@Kitterbee
Order up! One skydancer adopt! Let me know if the eyes look alright or if anything needs fixing or editing ;3c

CvJ2pcW.png
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@soulykins

She actually looks perfect! :D Thankyou so much!!
@soulykins

She actually looks perfect! :D Thankyou so much!!
image.pngFDEKUou.pngo017-1.pngo017-2.pngo297-d02-Kitterbee.pngo297-d01-Kitterbee.pngo017-5.pngo017-4.pngo017-3.pngo297-d05-Kitterbee.pngo297-d03-Kitterbee.pngo297-d04-Kitterbee.pngB6_R.pngNdwqoPl.png
PQH87Ik.png
@katsuji
ahh yes! thank u for the kind words im sobbin g
sorry for the late response, i am currently traveling & won't be able to use my tablet for a little bit. I will fix it once we're settled though! if you look super closely you can see the original orange streaks that got covered by my overzealous shading... OTL my bad LOL
@katsuji
ahh yes! thank u for the kind words im sobbin g
sorry for the late response, i am currently traveling & won't be able to use my tablet for a little bit. I will fix it once we're settled though! if you look super closely you can see the original orange streaks that got covered by my overzealous shading... OTL my bad LOL
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Rolyo,

No worries on the late response! I'm also very slow in replying sometimes. And no worries! I did indeed see the lighter shading at the tips of his hair, but I did not realize those were his orange highlights at the time I was writing my reply! My bad! And your shading is still wonderful! I really love the feel of the whole piece!
@Rolyo,

No worries on the late response! I'm also very slow in replying sometimes. And no worries! I did indeed see the lighter shading at the tips of his hair, but I did not realize those were his orange highlights at the time I was writing my reply! My bad! And your shading is still wonderful! I really love the feel of the whole piece!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Medievalredragon Here are your adopts! Let me know if you want any changes :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/psDKI14.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wNz7fYT.png[/img]
@Medievalredragon

Here are your adopts! Let me know if you want any changes :)

psDKI14.png

wNz7fYT.png
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21