Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bugg's Tarot Tent - [TEMP CLOSED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Bugg - Your art is lovely! Would you be open to doing tarot cards with humans/humanoids on them, or are you only drawing dragons?
@Bugg - Your art is lovely! Would you be open to doing tarot cards with humans/humanoids on them, or are you only drawing dragons?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater Thank you for the compliment!! I'd be more than happy to do human / humanoid tarots! Here's a link to my bust shop for more examples of my humanoid/human art!
@Moonwater Thank you for the compliment!! I'd be more than happy to do human / humanoid tarots! Here's a link to my bust shop for more examples of my humanoid/human art!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
your art is beautiful can i be added to the pinglist please? hope you feel better soon!
your art is beautiful can i be added to the pinglist please? hope you feel better soon!
F2llAUA.png
@cuchu1ainn thank you! i'll add you to the pinglist [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@cuchu1ainn thank you! i'll add you to the pinglist
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
may I be added to your ping list? thank you!
may I be added to your ping list? thank you!
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@Spark absolutely! i've added you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Spark absolutely! i've added you
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
Can I be added to the jingliest as well? I'm way too broke for a commission right now, but hopefully when you reopen I'll have enough money. And may I just say that your art is absolutely AMAZING? I really love this tarot card style idea! <3
Can I be added to the jingliest as well? I'm way too broke for a commission right now, but hopefully when you reopen I'll have enough money. And may I just say that your art is absolutely AMAZING? I really love this tarot card style idea! <3
dR1OCbi.png
@RatDude thank you so much!! i'll be adding you to the pinglist now!
@RatDude thank you so much!! i'll be adding you to the pinglist now!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@Bugg - could you add me to the pinglist if u plan on reopening this? if not thats okay an thank you 4 ur time ^^
@Bugg - could you add me to the pinglist if u plan on reopening this? if not thats okay an thank you 4 ur time ^^
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.
UU9vIu2.png
@VHShorrortapes added! i'm hopefully opening again this summer, sometime after may!
@VHShorrortapes added! i'm hopefully opening again this summer, sometime after may!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13