Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bugg's Tarot Tent - [TEMP CLOSED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Bugg
Yeh, yeh, dragon. Thank you!
@Bugg
Yeh, yeh, dragon. Thank you!
- 23 y.o.
- Fr +10
- She/her
______________________ Untitled1504-20210310203t549.png
@Katsuji Here's your final card! Please don't hesitate to DM me if there're any changes you'd like me to make! I'll be more than happy to change anything! Thank you again for commissioning me! Don't forget to save this piece to your computer or phone for safekeeping in case this link breaks in the future. [emoji=heart size=1] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529848726504603686/791712484050075718/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
@Katsuji Here's your final card! Please don't hesitate to DM me if there're any changes you'd like me to make! I'll be more than happy to change anything! Thank you again for commissioning me!

Don't forget to save this piece to your computer or phone for safekeeping in case this link breaks in the future.

Untitled_Artwork.png
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
May I be added to the pinglist? >///<
May I be added to the pinglist? >///<
@MegaMaz added! Thank you for the interest!!
@MegaMaz added! Thank you for the interest!!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
FR User and ID: skystreamchan #444040 Payment through Gems, Treasure, or USD: Treasure Card Color(s): Galaxy, blue Banner Phrase (preferably four words or less): Keeper of Lights Requests: Something related to stars/lights, I'm not really sure what to write [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50108858][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/501089/50108858_350.png[/img][/url]
FR User and ID: skystreamchan #444040

Payment through Gems, Treasure, or USD: Treasure

Card Color(s): Galaxy, blue

Banner Phrase (preferably four words or less): Keeper of Lights

Requests: Something related to stars/lights, I'm not really sure what to write

50108858_350.png
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
@skystreamchan thank you for commissioning me! please send over either a CR or PM, and I'll get started right away! I have just one more commission in front of you, and I'm hoping to be finished with yours by the 27th! [emoji=heart size=1]
@skystreamchan thank you for commissioning me! please send over either a CR or PM, and I'll get started right away!

I have just one more commission in front of you, and I'm hoping to be finished with yours by the 27th!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@bugg I sent the CR over, don't worry and take your time <3
@bugg I sent the CR over, don't worry and take your time <3
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
@Orokodan I've finished your commission! I sent a DM with a link to your pieces. Thank you for commissioning me! [emoji=heart size=1] @MegaMaz @Edgemere mini pinglist ping! i now have two commission slots open!
@Orokodan I've finished your commission! I sent a DM with a link to your pieces. Thank you for commissioning me!

@MegaMaz @Edgemere mini pinglist ping! i now have two commission slots open!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
bump!
bump!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@Bugg
FR User and ID: WilsonHiggsbury #245416

Payment through Gems, Treasure, or USD: Gems

Card Color(s): Red/Orange/Black/Gold

Banner Phrase (preferably four words or less): The Child

Requests:

reference

They're a baby lava dragon who's gotten lost and who's got adopted by a nature dragon. They like to eat a lot especially butterflies and they're very very goofy.

Thanks you a lot !
@Bugg
FR User and ID: WilsonHiggsbury #245416

Payment through Gems, Treasure, or USD: Gems

Card Color(s): Red/Orange/Black/Gold

Banner Phrase (preferably four words or less): The Child

Requests:

reference

They're a baby lava dragon who's gotten lost and who's got adopted by a nature dragon. They like to eat a lot especially butterflies and they're very very goofy.

Thanks you a lot !
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13