Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bugg's Tarot Tent - [TEMP CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@StarSpeckledInk adding you to the list now!
@StarSpeckledInk adding you to the list now!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@Bugg FR User and ID: StarSpeckledInk #430823 Payment through Gems, Treasure, or USD: treasure Card Color(s): cyan and pink Banner Phrase (preferably four words or less): “De mortuis nil nisi bonum.” (If this isn’t possible then “Here there be ghosts.” instead!) Requests: I’d like it to include this boi and some ghosts too if possible! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54814604][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548147/54814604_350.png[/img][/url] I hope I filled everything out correctly!
@Bugg
FR User and ID: StarSpeckledInk #430823

Payment through Gems, Treasure, or USD: treasure

Card Color(s): cyan and pink

Banner Phrase (preferably four words or less): “De mortuis nil nisi bonum.” (If this isn’t possible then “Here there be ghosts.” instead!)

Requests: I’d like it to include this boi and some ghosts too if possible!
54814604_350.png

I hope I filled everything out correctly!
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
@StarSpeckledInk ooo, what a pretty bab! reminds me of this FR emoji: [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] as for the ghosts, could you please link me to one or two references for what you'd like? just wondering if you'd like cartoonish classic ghosts or something different! please go ahead and send over the t (either in a CR or PM, whichever you prefer) whenever you're ready, and i'll get started after that! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@StarSpeckledInk ooo, what a pretty bab! reminds me of this FR emoji:

as for the ghosts, could you please link me to one or two references for what you'd like? just wondering if you'd like cartoonish classic ghosts or something different!

please go ahead and send over the t (either in a CR or PM, whichever you prefer) whenever you're ready, and i'll get started after that!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@Bugg
Feel free to just do whatever with the ghosts! I’ve got no preference tbh, though I’d lean slightly more towards like
Will o’ wisps? Just to fit with his aesthetic and all!
Anyhow I’ll be sending a cr now :D!
@Bugg
Feel free to just do whatever with the ghosts! I’ve got no preference tbh, though I’d lean slightly more towards like
Will o’ wisps? Just to fit with his aesthetic and all!
Anyhow I’ll be sending a cr now :D!
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
-

Text
@StarSpeckledInk Here's two versions of your card! please dm me if there's anything you'd like to change, and i'd be happy to work on it! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529848726504603686/730178080915849226/image0.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529848726504603686/730178146963292220/image0.png[/img]
@StarSpeckledInk

Here's two versions of your card! please dm me if there's anything you'd like to change, and i'd be happy to work on it!

image0.png
image0.png
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@Bugg
They both look great! Tysm!! :D
@Bugg
They both look great! Tysm!! :D
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
-

Text
now temporarily closed until i'm available again! if you'd like to be put on my pinglist, please feel free to post here!
now temporarily closed until i'm available again! if you'd like to be put on my pinglist, please feel free to post here!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
pinglist open!
pinglist open!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@Bugg
SCREAMING because i cant ever find shops that do Tarot art
Ill come back and buy all of them when im not broke i swear
Could i be on your pinglist ;_;
@Bugg
SCREAMING because i cant ever find shops that do Tarot art
Ill come back and buy all of them when im not broke i swear
Could i be on your pinglist ;_;
J5u7xwy.gift7cIgcw.gif
@Shlambini absolutely! <3 i'll add you now! i'm hoping to open up for a few slots this weekend!
@Shlambini absolutely! <3 i'll add you now! i'm hoping to open up for a few slots this weekend!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13