Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bugg's Tarot Tent - [TEMP CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Cherrie I'm so happy you like it!! I'll DM it to you on discord, too, just in case! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Cherrie I'm so happy you like it!! I'll DM it to you on discord, too, just in case!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
bump!
bump!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
Just putting myself in here for when I have more money!
Just putting myself in here for when I have more money!
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
Ohhh wow. You have no idea how long I've wanted to see a shop like this! I absolutely love your art and will probably be coming around here very often to get more art! @Bugg FR User and ID: Nightlilac (#136134) Payment through Gems, Treasure, or USD: Treasure Card Color(s): Stonewash, gray/black, teal, cyan. Maybe bone-tan too? If crimson accents works as well, go for it! If her moonscale chest guard appears in the card (not necessary), it being white/silver would also be great Banner Phrase: No calm in the storm Requests: Athanasia is the General - our clan's leader. The Moonscale Chest Guard is her symbol of power, equivalent to a Queen's crown. She has a long history of violence driven by a chip on her shoulder the size of a house about being shown due respect. (It's a whole thing, feel free to check out her lore if you'd like). She commands a massive hoard of mercenaries known as the Tempest Order and has many storm motifs in her lore (along with fire motifs). Her unofficial title is "The Tempest". Her name, Athanasia, means "immortality", hence her symbol is a storm that rages on for eternity (leading to the phrase "There is no calm in the storm", though the phrase has been shortened for the request because it felt like it'd be easier to fit haha). A lightning storm, the desert, bones, fighting, fire -- anything like that would be great! Really anything that you feel would be appropriate to a tyrant warlord of a bunch of desert Mirrors haha. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12111365] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121114/12111365_350.png[/img] [/url]
Ohhh wow. You have no idea how long I've wanted to see a shop like this! I absolutely love your art and will probably be coming around here very often to get more art!

@Bugg
FR User and ID: Nightlilac (#136134)

Payment through Gems, Treasure, or USD: Treasure

Card Color(s): Stonewash, gray/black, teal, cyan. Maybe bone-tan too? If crimson accents works as well, go for it! If her moonscale chest guard appears in the card (not necessary), it being white/silver would also be great

Banner Phrase: No calm in the storm

Requests:
Athanasia is the General - our clan's leader. The Moonscale Chest Guard is her symbol of power, equivalent to a Queen's crown. She has a long history of violence driven by a chip on her shoulder the size of a house about being shown due respect. (It's a whole thing, feel free to check out her lore if you'd like).
She commands a massive hoard of mercenaries known as the Tempest Order and has many storm motifs in her lore (along with fire motifs). Her unofficial title is "The Tempest".
Her name, Athanasia, means "immortality", hence her symbol is a storm that rages on for eternity (leading to the phrase "There is no calm in the storm", though the phrase has been shortened for the request because it felt like it'd be easier to fit haha).
A lightning storm, the desert, bones, fighting, fire -- anything like that would be great! Really anything that you feel would be appropriate to a tyrant warlord of a bunch of desert Mirrors haha.

12111365_350.png
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
@Nightlilac Thank you so much for the compliments!! That means a lot to me-- I was a bit nervous to open up this shop, but I'm so happy with all the positive remarks I've gotten on the art! I have one commission to finish before you, which means I should be able to start on your piece [b]June 5th[/b]! Once I get started, I'll PM you with sketches to make sure you're happy with the progress!! Thank you for commissioning me! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Nightlilac Thank you so much for the compliments!! That means a lot to me-- I was a bit nervous to open up this shop, but I'm so happy with all the positive remarks I've gotten on the art!

I have one commission to finish before you, which means I should be able to start on your piece June 5th! Once I get started, I'll PM you with sketches to make sure you're happy with the progress!!

Thank you for commissioning me!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@Bugg Sounds great! Take all the time you need~ I absolutely love the idea for this shop and how well you've executed it, and I'm really glad that you're feeling more secure with it all with the outpour of support you've gotten from it! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Bugg

Sounds great! Take all the time you need~ I absolutely love the idea for this shop and how well you've executed it, and I'm really glad that you're feeling more secure with it all with the outpour of support you've gotten from it!
mirror_chib8.png

All my slots are full, but you're welcome to join the
pinglist if you'd like to be pinged when we reopen!

All my slots are full, but you're welcome to join the
pinglist if you'd like to be pinged when we reopen!

mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@Nightlilac Here's your card! If there's anything you'd like me to change, please shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to work on it! [emoji=heart size=1] I hope you like the contrast between the stormclouds and the fire-- and the 'XX' under the banner is for all of the numbers in her ID (12111365) added together to get twenty! [img]https://i.imgur.com/sff3nSA.png[/img]
@Nightlilac Here's your card! If there's anything you'd like me to change, please shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to work on it!

I hope you like the contrast between the stormclouds and the fire-- and the 'XX' under the banner is for all of the numbers in her ID (12111365) added together to get twenty!

sff3nSA.png
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@Bugg

Oh WOW
This is amazing!! Thank you so much! I love the contrast between her two motifs and the bits of embers rising up aAHH
Also I had no idea her ID added up to 20! That's awesome!
But yes yes thank you SO much for this, I absolutely love it! Next time I save up the funds I'm 10000% coming back again!
@Bugg

Oh WOW
This is amazing!! Thank you so much! I love the contrast between her two motifs and the bits of embers rising up aAHH
Also I had no idea her ID added up to 20! That's awesome!
But yes yes thank you SO much for this, I absolutely love it! Next time I save up the funds I'm 10000% coming back again!
mirror_chib8.png
@Nightlilac I'm so happy that you like it! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you again for commissioning me, I'll be happy to see you come back!!
@Nightlilac I'm so happy that you like it! Thank you again for commissioning me, I'll be happy to see you come back!!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13