Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [g/t] art shop (pls ping)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Avem
It's not a dumb question! I've asked some artists to brighten it, others I've forgotten to, but it doesn't bother me. The brighter red is preferred, though, as it matches her human design.

125g is fine with me! Let me know when to send the payment. <3
@Avem
It's not a dumb question! I've asked some artists to brighten it, others I've forgotten to, but it doesn't bother me. The brighter red is preferred, though, as it matches her human design.

125g is fine with me! Let me know when to send the payment. <3
fo11Vhp.png
@Avem Would 140 gems be enough for a doodle of this child? I can throw in some treasure too if you need. That's just all the gems I have. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/22890608_MGjbRZ8URPtyuxT.png[/img]
@Avem

Would 140 gems be enough for a doodle of this child? I can throw in some treasure too if you need. That's just all the gems I have.

22890608_MGjbRZ8URPtyuxT.png
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@sinfirmitas just 110g would be enough! ^^ i'm assuming youre asking for a simple fullbody doodle?
@sinfirmitas just 110g would be enough! ^^ i'm assuming youre asking for a simple fullbody doodle?
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
@Avem Yes that's what I was looking for - I am fine doing the full 140 tho <3 I am not active here anymore so just poking about for art! I will send a CR to you if that's okay?
@Avem Yes that's what I was looking for - I am fine doing the full 140 tho <3 I am not active here anymore so just poking about for art! I will send a CR to you if that's okay?
@sinfirmitas absolutely! you can pay after its done though iyw idrm ^^
@sinfirmitas absolutely! you can pay after its done though iyw idrm ^^

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
@Avem I'll just go ahead and send it - no pressure at all - I am just scared I will forget to check on FR if i get busy with work and I don't want to leave you hanging
@Avem I'll just go ahead and send it - no pressure at all - I am just scared I will forget to check on FR if i get busy with work and I don't want to leave you hanging
@tinble here's the first headshot! lmk if anything needs to be changed! ^^ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419295711260311570/719427932786786324/image0.png[/img]
@tinble here's the first headshot! lmk if anything needs to be changed! ^^
image0.png

@Avem

Asdfghjkl she's so. PRETTY. I feel like you're the first person who has captured her face perfectlyyyy. I'm obsessed by the texture of that brush and those tiny delicate gold details are just !!!! thank you. ??

One tiny tweak (if it's too difficult to change, please say!).- the horns of the two skulls interlock. So the pointy end of the top set goes through the gap created by the curve in the bottom set. Does that make sense?
@Avem

Asdfghjkl she's so. PRETTY. I feel like you're the first person who has captured her face perfectlyyyy. I'm obsessed by the texture of that brush and those tiny delicate gold details are just !!!! thank you. ??

One tiny tweak (if it's too difficult to change, please say!).- the horns of the two skulls interlock. So the pointy end of the top set goes through the gap created by the curve in the bottom set. Does that make sense?
@Avem

Good morning! 225g sounds good, how and when would you like me to send it to you?
@Avem

Good morning! 225g sounds good, how and when would you like me to send it to you?
My_DF_Flight_Rising_Banner_v.2.png
@Avem your art is GORGEOUS may I be added to the pinglist while I decide what I want to com you for?
@Avem your art is GORGEOUS may I be added to the pinglist while I decide what I want to com you for?
HDlVg7g.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16