Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [g/t] art shop (pls ping)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@neonpine sorry for the late reply i was astral projecting orz

does 1250g sound alright? i forgot to add prices for extra characters but each extra fullbody is 500g ;w;
@neonpine sorry for the late reply i was astral projecting orz

does 1250g sound alright? i forgot to add prices for extra characters but each extra fullbody is 500g ;w;
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
@avem
i'd like to get a small doodle for my dergs tori and tora! they're *cough cough* best friends. (ps: tori is a guy. i bought the wrong gender hatchling...uh)
about the pose, i cant really think of one, but maybe like tora doing something(or just ignoring tori in general) and having a dark face while tori is pestering him?

tora is generally a 'cold' person, though he's actually quite charitable. tori is like a 'friends anybody' person, literally a big white puppy. drawing their dragon ver is fine since i see you draw feral more comfortably but they have gijinkas here & here if youre interested!

i'd like to pay in treasure at 1g:1100t if that's ok! :3
edit: i forgot to mention, their bios has a little about them if you need to know to be more comfortable to draw ^w^
@avem
i'd like to get a small doodle for my dergs tori and tora! they're *cough cough* best friends. (ps: tori is a guy. i bought the wrong gender hatchling...uh)
about the pose, i cant really think of one, but maybe like tora doing something(or just ignoring tori in general) and having a dark face while tori is pestering him?

tora is generally a 'cold' person, though he's actually quite charitable. tori is like a 'friends anybody' person, literally a big white puppy. drawing their dragon ver is fine since i see you draw feral more comfortably but they have gijinkas here & here if youre interested!

i'd like to pay in treasure at 1g:1100t if that's ok! :3
edit: i forgot to mention, their bios has a little about them if you need to know to be more comfortable to draw ^w^
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@avem yeah that works!
@avem yeah that works!
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
@fukanzen
forgot to reply to this my bad ,,
150g sound alright? might simplify tori's apparel a bit (mostly his wing fans) qwq
@fukanzen
forgot to reply to this my bad ,,
150g sound alright? might simplify tori's apparel a bit (mostly his wing fans) qwq

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
@avem
that's ok! is your payment upfront or?
@avem
that's ok! is your payment upfront or?
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@Avem i love your art!! would you be willing to do a bust of this boy, please? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49891050] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498911/49891050_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Avem i love your art!! would you be willing to do a bust of this boy, please?

49891050_350.png

fMy4Ig7.png
@Avem

Could I be added to pinglist please? I'd love to grab a slot when I have the money to ;v;
@Avem

Could I be added to pinglist please? I'd love to grab a slot when I have the money to ;v;
RKsoJ3A.png
@fukanzen dang it I knew I’d forgotten something
payment can be sent after i send you the finished piece ^^

@fuzzysherbet absolutely! is 600g alright?

@exaltiora added! ^^
@fukanzen dang it I knew I’d forgotten something
payment can be sent after i send you the finished piece ^^

@fuzzysherbet absolutely! is 600g alright?

@exaltiora added! ^^

@Avem sounds good! When should I send payment?
@Avem sounds good! When should I send payment?
fMy4Ig7.png
@/neonpine [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419295711260311570/717951376965238884/image0.png[/img] here u go! lmk if I need to change anything! ^^ [s]oh rip it didn’t turn out transparent[/s] nvm @/fuzzysherbet after the drawing is done and I send it to you if that works ^^ (sorry for the double ping i forgot to edit a / infront of the @ ;w;)
@/neonpine image0.png
here u go! lmk if I need to change anything! ^^
oh rip it didn’t turn out transparent nvm
@/fuzzysherbet after the drawing is done and I send it to you if that works ^^
(sorry for the double ping i forgot to edit a / infront of the @ ;w;)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16