Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [g/t] art shop (pls ping)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
i'd commit a crime for some chipotle rn
i'd commit a crime for some chipotle rn
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
^
^

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
cheese is beyond my realm of existence
cheese is beyond my realm of existence

might sound oddly specific but. male spirals w a brown primary and cherub
might sound oddly specific but. male spirals w a brown primary and cherub

i got emotionally attached to a dragon i exalted like 10 months ago
wait i forgot my 1 year anni was on sky and ive been on fr for 2... i got emotionally attached to a dragon i exalted 1 and 5/6 years ago..
i got emotionally attached to a dragon i exalted like 10 months ago
wait i forgot my 1 year anni was on sky and ive been on fr for 2... i got emotionally attached to a dragon i exalted 1 and 5/6 years ago..

i forgot a whole entire year and it was the one with the tide pod eating challenge..

at this point i'm not even bumping the thread anymore i just need a twitter account
i forgot a whole entire year and it was the one with the tide pod eating challenge..

at this point i'm not even bumping the thread anymore i just need a twitter account

i'd drink milk out of the carton if crimes against humanity wasnt a legal offense
i'd drink milk out of the carton if crimes against humanity wasnt a legal offense

if youre reading this you now smell like beef. if ua rent reading this yes u are u poopoo liar
if youre reading this you now smell like beef. if ua rent reading this yes u are u poopoo liar

unpopular opinion constellation > starmap > starcon
unpopular opinion constellation > starmap > starcon

if i die it better be in norton campbell's arms bridal style
if i die it better be in norton campbell's arms bridal style

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16