Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [g/t] art shop (pls ping)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
u kno that tweet abt the leap of faith scene in spiderverse "not having fitting music"? well i havent watched it before so i went and did and GOD orchestral music wouldve been sso boring and awful and unfitting.. the music they chose added to how tense it was if it was just straight up mozart or something it wouldve felt like a joke
idk how to word things it's um. almost 5 am
u kno that tweet abt the leap of faith scene in spiderverse "not having fitting music"? well i havent watched it before so i went and did and GOD orchestral music wouldve been sso boring and awful and unfitting.. the music they chose added to how tense it was if it was just straight up mozart or something it wouldve felt like a joke
idk how to word things it's um. almost 5 am
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
buying a new lair tab just for bi pride dragons too lazy to coli grind gimm monie
buying a new lair tab just for bi pride dragons too lazy to coli grind gimm monie

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
there is no meme. sandwiches are good
there is no meme. sandwiches are good

I have acquired some g e m s , but I don't know which character I want art of. This has been a three day struggle.

I promise I'll throw down another commission request once I figure out what my brain and heart want.
I have acquired some g e m s , but I don't know which character I want art of. This has been a three day struggle.

I promise I'll throw down another commission request once I figure out what my brain and heart want.
My_DF_Flight_Rising_Banner_v.2.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16