Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart: Working on orders!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69
@Dessy

Payement received ! And thank you very much !
However you sent me 1 extra level 10 dragon, making it 270 c: I'm sending one to you right back !
@Dessy

Payement received ! And thank you very much !
However you sent me 1 extra level 10 dragon, making it 270 c: I'm sending one to you right back !
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@wintrecat Hiya, here's the story for Spice! I got a bit into it and went over the word limit, but no worries, no need to pay extra. :P Let me know if you want anything changed!

Happy Accidents

It wasn’t that difficult to find the rumored shack in the shaded corner of the Trading Post. The strange, bitter scent of reagents saturated the air nearby, and the dim glow of a glowing cauldron seeped through the wooden boards. A faint crackling, and the occasional ‘pop’ of less-than stable materials served to complete the eccentric alchemist’s setup. The combination of strange sounds and smells served to warn any reasonable dragon that the craft carried its share of dangers, and to exercise caution and care in its pursuit.

Spice was not one of those dragons.

The orange-brown Tundra looked on the ramshackle set up with excitement and trepidation. What would the great alchemist be like? There was only one way to find out. With zeal, she approached the door, swinging it open on its rusty hinges.

“Hello? My name’s Spice, I’m looking for-” Her introduction was interrupted by the crash of a shelf, and a plume of purple fumes from a back room. An elderly bogsneak stumbled out, coughing and waving his arm. Despite the smell of burning leaves, he adjusted his glasses, meeting his guest with a smile.

“Ah, a new apprentice! I’m Baldwin, please do come in. You came just in time, could you grab that flask over there?” He moved in a hurry despite his age, his enthusiasm evident in his voice. Spice was quickly pulled in, swept up in the chaos of experimentation.

“Was that a mess just now? Should we clean it up?”

“I would call it more of a happy accident, yes? If the gruel is moving by itself, that means it's working!” Baldwin’s energy was contagious, nothing like the uptight professionalism Spice was expecting. Soon, she too was grinning ear to ear, master and apprentice conducting their own form of improvised science. A dab of gryphon feathers here, a handful of mint leaves there, and some aggressive stirring to tie it all together. Sure, the liquid burned and spilled everywhere, but that’s what goggles were for, right?

“Now, it just needs the finishing touch. Why don’t you pick something out from the shelf over there? Whatever works for you!” The bogsneak gestured towards a cabinet of reagents, filled with all manner of minerals, fruits and herbs. The Tundra’s head swam, as her eyes ran over the scrawled labels on the tubes. It was then that she saw it. It was perfect.

“I got it! Throwing it in!” With glee, she pushed past the Bogsneak, a large, shiny orb under her arm. Baldwin’s eyes widened, barely blocking his enthusiastic apprentice from dunking the prized possession into the corrosive mixture. Spice stumbled, looking at her instructor with confusion.

“Ah, erm, maybe not that one. It’s important.”

“Why not? It looks so cool!”

“Well… the biggest objects don’t always make the biggest flash. Why don’t you get the powder under the desk?” The Tundra deflated with disappointment, but obliged the request. Curiously, she peeked over the rim as Baldwin added the spice with flourish. She barely had time to pull away from the blue flash of flame. When she recovered from the shock, she could only grin, smoothing her singed mane.

Soon, the mixture seemed to solidify, squirming against the walls of the cauldron. Spice watched the strange reaction with awe, life birthed from their haphazard concoction. She swore that she could see one of its ‘arms’ waving back at her. The elder alchemist looked on with approval, patting the young Tundra on the back.

“It’ll need some time to congeal now. Why don’t you come back tomorrow? I could always use such a motivated assistant!” Spice nodded, cleaning off the reagents and stains that matted her fur.

She might have some trouble explaining the burns and faint smell of durian, but she’d definitely be coming back to learn more, accidents included. After all, that was the chaotic majesty of Science!
@wintrecat Hiya, here's the story for Spice! I got a bit into it and went over the word limit, but no worries, no need to pay extra. :P Let me know if you want anything changed!

Happy Accidents

It wasn’t that difficult to find the rumored shack in the shaded corner of the Trading Post. The strange, bitter scent of reagents saturated the air nearby, and the dim glow of a glowing cauldron seeped through the wooden boards. A faint crackling, and the occasional ‘pop’ of less-than stable materials served to complete the eccentric alchemist’s setup. The combination of strange sounds and smells served to warn any reasonable dragon that the craft carried its share of dangers, and to exercise caution and care in its pursuit.

Spice was not one of those dragons.

The orange-brown Tundra looked on the ramshackle set up with excitement and trepidation. What would the great alchemist be like? There was only one way to find out. With zeal, she approached the door, swinging it open on its rusty hinges.

“Hello? My name’s Spice, I’m looking for-” Her introduction was interrupted by the crash of a shelf, and a plume of purple fumes from a back room. An elderly bogsneak stumbled out, coughing and waving his arm. Despite the smell of burning leaves, he adjusted his glasses, meeting his guest with a smile.

“Ah, a new apprentice! I’m Baldwin, please do come in. You came just in time, could you grab that flask over there?” He moved in a hurry despite his age, his enthusiasm evident in his voice. Spice was quickly pulled in, swept up in the chaos of experimentation.

“Was that a mess just now? Should we clean it up?”

“I would call it more of a happy accident, yes? If the gruel is moving by itself, that means it's working!” Baldwin’s energy was contagious, nothing like the uptight professionalism Spice was expecting. Soon, she too was grinning ear to ear, master and apprentice conducting their own form of improvised science. A dab of gryphon feathers here, a handful of mint leaves there, and some aggressive stirring to tie it all together. Sure, the liquid burned and spilled everywhere, but that’s what goggles were for, right?

“Now, it just needs the finishing touch. Why don’t you pick something out from the shelf over there? Whatever works for you!” The bogsneak gestured towards a cabinet of reagents, filled with all manner of minerals, fruits and herbs. The Tundra’s head swam, as her eyes ran over the scrawled labels on the tubes. It was then that she saw it. It was perfect.

“I got it! Throwing it in!” With glee, she pushed past the Bogsneak, a large, shiny orb under her arm. Baldwin’s eyes widened, barely blocking his enthusiastic apprentice from dunking the prized possession into the corrosive mixture. Spice stumbled, looking at her instructor with confusion.

“Ah, erm, maybe not that one. It’s important.”

“Why not? It looks so cool!”

“Well… the biggest objects don’t always make the biggest flash. Why don’t you get the powder under the desk?” The Tundra deflated with disappointment, but obliged the request. Curiously, she peeked over the rim as Baldwin added the spice with flourish. She barely had time to pull away from the blue flash of flame. When she recovered from the shock, she could only grin, smoothing her singed mane.

Soon, the mixture seemed to solidify, squirming against the walls of the cauldron. Spice watched the strange reaction with awe, life birthed from their haphazard concoction. She swore that she could see one of its ‘arms’ waving back at her. The elder alchemist looked on with approval, patting the young Tundra on the back.

“It’ll need some time to congeal now. Why don’t you come back tomorrow? I could always use such a motivated assistant!” Spice nodded, cleaning off the reagents and stains that matted her fur.

She might have some trouble explaining the burns and faint smell of durian, but she’d definitely be coming back to learn more, accidents included. After all, that was the chaotic majesty of Science!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@PunkPinkPower

Hello! I sent the levels recorded and corresponding amount to @MistyGold, they need to update their order log to reflect this! ;v;
@PunkPinkPower

Hello! I sent the levels recorded and corresponding amount to @MistyGold, they need to update their order log to reflect this! ;v;
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

â™”What does your username mean?
_________________________________ Wind Council
Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@Medievalredragon ah I'm sorry, I'll explain the chart now ^^

A sketch is the very first version of an animation, it's rather messy and lacking in detail. Lined is where i have neat line art that shows the animation smoothly, it's an upgrade to a sketch!

The chart shows how much i charge for a frame of an animation(the 1 U is supposed to be a 14). Each frame is a single image that makes the animation. So for 9 frames of a sketch, it would cost 126 levels. For 9 frames of lined, it would cost 270 levels.

For the bunny i would say about 8 frames.

Let me know if you need anything else cleared up! ^^

@Jelllitan oh my dude watch out, ya misspelled my user and i almost missed you. Anyways i'm guessing what you're ordering is a colored fullbody + a small animation right? let me know if i got that wrong

Also quick question, do you want this piece to be without her mask? :0 I'm assuming so because i don't think her mask changes expression but I could be wrong
@Medievalredragon ah I'm sorry, I'll explain the chart now ^^

A sketch is the very first version of an animation, it's rather messy and lacking in detail. Lined is where i have neat line art that shows the animation smoothly, it's an upgrade to a sketch!

The chart shows how much i charge for a frame of an animation(the 1 U is supposed to be a 14). Each frame is a single image that makes the animation. So for 9 frames of a sketch, it would cost 126 levels. For 9 frames of lined, it would cost 270 levels.

For the bunny i would say about 8 frames.

Let me know if you need anything else cleared up! ^^

@Jelllitan oh my dude watch out, ya misspelled my user and i almost missed you. Anyways i'm guessing what you're ordering is a colored fullbody + a small animation right? let me know if i got that wrong

Also quick question, do you want this piece to be without her mask? :0 I'm assuming so because i don't think her mask changes expression but I could be wrong
48907945p.png Have YOU seen this big gay dragon today?
no?
well now you have
[center][color=#458b74][i][size=2]@Katsuji My apologies on the wait, napped a lot longer then I thought I would today so that ate into my time''. If I need to fix anything please let me know! [b]Username: [/b] Evet [b]Player ID Number: [/b]293900 [b]Type of Art: [/b]Inked! [b]Specific Style:[/b] I don't think there's an option for Inked so N/A? Am tired though'' so may be reading something wrong. [b]Size: [/b]Half-Body [b]Link to Dragon/Character:[/b] He doesn't have much but his human artwork is on his page! There is one piece missing and I don't think I can get into my image site I host on, but I think those two should be enough? If not please let me know and I'll try to get the third piece up! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49223334][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/492234/49223334_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Estimate Price:[/b] Base 130 + 20 for transparent background, should be 150? [b]Other Information:[/b] Some short lore is he's a sea god who rules a kingdom and can't be with his one true love, so he's a frumpy man, past that just have fun with it!
@Katsuji

My apologies on the wait, napped a lot longer then I thought I would today so that ate into my time''. If I need to fix anything please let me know!

Username: Evet

Player ID Number: 293900

Type of Art: Inked!

Specific Style: I don't think there's an option for Inked so N/A? Am tired though'' so may be reading something wrong.

Size: Half-Body

Link to Dragon/Character: He doesn't have much but his human artwork is on his page! There is one piece missing and I don't think I can get into my image site I host on, but I think those two should be enough? If not please let me know and I'll try to get the third piece up!
49223334_350.png

Estimate Price: Base 130 + 20 for transparent background, should be 150?

Other Information: Some short lore is he's a sea god who rules a kingdom and can't be with his one true love, so he's a frumpy man, past that just have fun with it!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet, order accepted! I'll see what I can whip up. In the profile, there's some things and items mentioned. Did you want me to include those in anyway?

Feel free to send the Levels in to me or an Acceptor when I'm not online.
@Evet, order accepted! I'll see what I can whip up. In the profile, there's some things and items mentioned. Did you want me to include those in anyway?

Feel free to send the Levels in to me or an Acceptor when I'm not online.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji

Ah, the only thing of relevance to him would be the blurb about the salamander, so if it helps you're more than welcome to! I had moved some stuff over from an existing dragon to his bio and forgot to remove it.

If he does get too annoying to work with, please to let me know and I have a girl who has more stuff to work with if that makes this easier <3! And thank you! I'll try to get some levels sent in tomorrow!
@Katsuji

Ah, the only thing of relevance to him would be the blurb about the salamander, so if it helps you're more than welcome to! I had moved some stuff over from an existing dragon to his bio and forgot to remove it.

If he does get too annoying to work with, please to let me know and I have a girl who has more stuff to work with if that makes this easier <3! And thank you! I'll try to get some levels sent in tomorrow!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet, remember to take breaks! So long as you fulfill the order before Dominance rollover, then it cool.

I'll send some sketch previews over before I start lining it in. That way we can work out anything that needs fixing before the inking starts.

@Evet, remember to take breaks! So long as you fulfill the order before Dominance rollover, then it cool.

I'll send some sketch previews over before I start lining it in. That way we can work out anything that needs fixing before the inking starts.

GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@BreezeFeather [quote=Form / Order] Username: Mudy Player ID Number: 280076 Link to Dragon/Character: So, it's going to be two? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38317896][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/383179/38317896_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44480291][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/444803/44480291_350.png[/img][/url] Type of writing: Short Story! What Type of Payment: (Gems, treasure or levels?) Levels! Other Information: So I want something super dork ish! Juca is a spoiled brat, always used to get what he wants and hates working. He was born rich and wants to lead an easy life. He's in some sort of arranged marriage with Caju and while both like each other, he knows she's not excited about marrying him and he thinks it's because he's not romantic enough when in fact it's because he's a slouch :'D He tags along during her work not because he's working, but because he's following her around. So honestly any sort of comedic rom-com scene where he gets this close of her affection during her working hours by actually putting some effort only to pull some lazy bastard antic and fall back to square one? :'D (Does that even make sense though?) [/quote] I'll come back for a poem later! A sappy one. A "Juca signing a sonnet to Caju when she's trying to sleep because BASTARD WE WORK TOMORROW MORNING" sort of thing but one thing at the time :'D
@BreezeFeather
Form / Order wrote:
Username: Mudy
Player ID Number: 280076
Link to Dragon/Character:
So, it's going to be two?
38317896_350.png

44480291_350.png

Type of writing:
Short Story!

What Type of Payment: (Gems, treasure or levels?)
Levels!

Other Information:
So I want something super dork ish! Juca is a spoiled brat, always used to get what he wants and hates working. He was born rich and wants to lead an easy life. He's in some sort of arranged marriage with Caju and while both like each other, he knows she's not excited about marrying him and he thinks it's because he's not romantic enough when in fact it's because he's a slouch :'D He tags along during her work not because he's working, but because he's following her around.

So honestly any sort of comedic rom-com scene where he gets this close of her affection during her working hours by actually putting some effort only to pull some lazy ******* antic and fall back to square one? :'D

(Does that even make sense though?)

I'll come back for a poem later! A sappy one. A "Juca signing a sonnet to Caju when she's trying to sleep because ******* WE WORK TOMORROW MORNING" sort of thing but one thing at the time :'D
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@PunchingSolas [quote=Form / Order] Username: Mudy Link to Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57353377][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573534/57353377_350.png[/img][/url] Writing Wanted: Short story 250 word! Character Details (if any): There's lore on his profile but basically he's a classic 'raised at fortress of ends, only ice dragons are pure' gaoler from official FR lore, except that he's curious about other flights and slowly learning more! Additional Information: So, he sits at the local pub (The Gilly n' Gull tavern) every night and simply observes other dragons quietly. Maybe starting with the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57453012]tavern keeper[/url] bringing over some ale? I'd love a small short story where he is watching other dragons and realises they aren't so bad and maybe all he was taught was wrong? Something very wholesome! [/quote] Let me know if this is fine, if you can accept the request and when can I send over levels! :D
@PunchingSolas
Form / Order wrote:
Username:
Mudy

Link to Dragon/Character:
57353377_350.png

Writing Wanted: Short story 250 word!

Character Details (if any):
There's lore on his profile but basically he's a classic 'raised at fortress of ends, only ice dragons are pure' gaoler from official FR lore, except that he's curious about other flights and slowly learning more!

Additional Information:
So, he sits at the local pub (The Gilly n' Gull tavern) every night and simply observes other dragons quietly. Maybe starting with the tavern keeper bringing over some ale? I'd love a small short story where he is watching other dragons and realises they aren't so bad and maybe all he was taught was wrong? Something very wholesome!

Let me know if this is fine, if you can accept the request and when can I send over levels! :D

o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69