Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thief's Art Store! [T/G/USD] (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Pardon the really bad formatting. BBcode is absolutely not my forte.

CLOSED!

BUST: 500-800kt | 500-800g | 9-11 USD
Dependent on complexity.

HALF: 800-1mill kt | 800-1000g | 13-15 USD
Dependent on complexity.

BUST GORE SPECIALs :)) 27-30 USD only. I spend a lot of time to make these guys nice.
Click here: Ex. 1 Ex. 2 At your own risk

*EXAMPLES BELOW* for regular bust and half body things

What we ain't doin: NSFW, abuse, anything I find uncomfy, full bodies, lol, mechas.
Will do (aside from humans and humanoid): Anthro, ferals, animals in general, dragons

Notes:
  • I'm subbed!
  • I'm more comfortable with human(oid) things, and I don't have any really recent examples for dragons, but just? Trust that I can draw dergs? Or just don't com that lol.
  • By commissioning me, you're giving me free reign on how I light the scene.
  • You are also giving me permission to play around with my style and colors.
  • I'll ignore your thing/request if you don't use the form :)
  • I leave the thread open a few days, then on the day listed I'll pick a few of the "entries" as it were, to do :)
  • PAYMENT works like this:
    1. You send the CR/paypal
    2. When I see you've sent it I'll start, but I won't accept till I get the thing to ya.
    3. Feel free to use the business transaction section of the paypal payments if you don't trust me lol.

FORM:
1. Type of com
2. Payment method
3. Reference (must be an image or a link to a image/images)
5. Ping list? Anything you'd like to perhaps see the shop expanded for?
6. Any comments on how you might want to see their pose/expression be? A background request? (I might deny your request tho)
Pardon the really bad formatting. BBcode is absolutely not my forte.

CLOSED!

BUST: 500-800kt | 500-800g | 9-11 USD
Dependent on complexity.

HALF: 800-1mill kt | 800-1000g | 13-15 USD
Dependent on complexity.

BUST GORE SPECIALs :)) 27-30 USD only. I spend a lot of time to make these guys nice.
Click here: Ex. 1 Ex. 2 At your own risk

*EXAMPLES BELOW* for regular bust and half body things

What we ain't doin: NSFW, abuse, anything I find uncomfy, full bodies, lol, mechas.
Will do (aside from humans and humanoid): Anthro, ferals, animals in general, dragons

Notes:
  • I'm subbed!
  • I'm more comfortable with human(oid) things, and I don't have any really recent examples for dragons, but just? Trust that I can draw dergs? Or just don't com that lol.
  • By commissioning me, you're giving me free reign on how I light the scene.
  • You are also giving me permission to play around with my style and colors.
  • I'll ignore your thing/request if you don't use the form :)
  • I leave the thread open a few days, then on the day listed I'll pick a few of the "entries" as it were, to do :)
  • PAYMENT works like this:
    1. You send the CR/paypal
    2. When I see you've sent it I'll start, but I won't accept till I get the thing to ya.
    3. Feel free to use the business transaction section of the paypal payments if you don't trust me lol.

FORM:
1. Type of com
2. Payment method
3. Reference (must be an image or a link to a image/images)
5. Ping list? Anything you'd like to perhaps see the shop expanded for?
6. Any comments on how you might want to see their pose/expression be? A background request? (I might deny your request tho)
Ping:

@/honibadger @/Mem @/ImagineWagons420 @/pooses @/SunkissedDragon @/MushroomEmpress @/Firnenfire @/Onyxbat @/Eden064 @/Wolfkai @/Mature @/Straka @/satanbacons @/Hexus @/melonstoes @/Wraith296 @/Ambrite @/yumehisakawa @/Laevateinn @/Tiand @/SaltyGhost @/thirus @/DefinedVines @/Riku114 @/MerithsRealm @/Hikumi @/mareike @/Lashy @/Weavile @/xLILM0NSTERx @/Innisfree @/Wolfkai @/Facinarose @/Vovina @/Virtuouso @/Lilacskye @/Cinderspark @/Cedric @/Wolfdance @/Nightfallen @/Birdbrained @/Andraya @/Katsuji

heckity heck theres a lotta you

CURRENT SLOTS:
1 wolfkai - complete
2 cedric - complete
3 rowan - complete
4 hikumi - complete
Ping:

@/honibadger @/Mem @/ImagineWagons420 @/pooses @/SunkissedDragon @/MushroomEmpress @/Firnenfire @/Onyxbat @/Eden064 @/Wolfkai @/Mature @/Straka @/satanbacons @/Hexus @/melonstoes @/Wraith296 @/Ambrite @/yumehisakawa @/Laevateinn @/Tiand @/SaltyGhost @/thirus @/DefinedVines @/Riku114 @/MerithsRealm @/Hikumi @/mareike @/Lashy @/Weavile @/xLILM0NSTERx @/Innisfree @/Wolfkai @/Facinarose @/Vovina @/Virtuouso @/Lilacskye @/Cinderspark @/Cedric @/Wolfdance @/Nightfallen @/Birdbrained @/Andraya @/Katsuji

heckity heck theres a lotta you

CURRENT SLOTS:
1 wolfkai - complete
2 cedric - complete
3 rowan - complete
4 hikumi - complete
[b]Recently Completed Works:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VW4Vrp5.png[/img] @/Rowan's character [img]https://i.imgur.com/n8FDomn.png[/img] Done for @/Cedric as a gift for their friend [img]https://i.imgur.com/oAiTsYY.png[/img] @/Hikumi's character [img]https://i.imgur.com/dQuTrly.png[/img] @/Wolfkai's character (If you need more examples, feel free to ask and I can provide, or just look around in the thread - they're all in here lol)
Recently Completed Works:

VW4Vrp5.png
@/Rowan's character

n8FDomn.png
Done for @/Cedric as a gift for their friend

oAiTsYY.png
@/Hikumi's character

dQuTrly.png
@/Wolfkai's character

(If you need more examples, feel free to ask and I can provide, or just look around in the thread - they're all in here lol)
Reserve
Reserve
Sorry for hassling yall again
old ping list

Ya'll over from my old sketch thing! Hi! I got a new thing. If you'd like to be added to this ping list too, just reply below! (I'm subbed)
And Dw! The other one is still alive too, and I'll use that when I'm tired of doing full paintings.
Sorry for hassling yall again
old ping list

Ya'll over from my old sketch thing! Hi! I got a new thing. If you'd like to be added to this ping list too, just reply below! (I'm subbed)
And Dw! The other one is still alive too, and I'll use that when I'm tired of doing full paintings.
i'd love to be added to the pinglist!
i'd love to be added to the pinglist!
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
i'd like to be added to your pinglist please 'v'
i'd like to be added to your pinglist please 'v'
kxKb5baD_o.gif