Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thief's Art Store! [T/G/USD] (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
1. Type of com: painted bust
2. Payment method: 500 g/kt (a combination if thats alright, if not then i can pay full in the preferred style)
3. Reference: this boy
5. Ping list: i'd love to be added to the list!
6. Any comments on how you might want to see their pose/expression be? A background request?: he's pretty snarky and outwardly aggressive, so anything along those lines would be awesome. feel free to do any sort of background stuff if you'd like, but i can't think of anything that comes to mind.
1. Type of com: painted bust
2. Payment method: 500 g/kt (a combination if thats alright, if not then i can pay full in the preferred style)
3. Reference: this boy
5. Ping list: i'd love to be added to the list!
6. Any comments on how you might want to see their pose/expression be? A background request?: he's pretty snarky and outwardly aggressive, so anything along those lines would be awesome. feel free to do any sort of background stuff if you'd like, but i can't think of anything that comes to mind.
of course!! your art is beautiful!! and thank you!! <3 I look forward to seeing it :D
of course!! your art is beautiful!! and thank you!! <3 I look forward to seeing it :D
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@GoldComet - Thank you for your order! Is that a homestuck I see? The 500 gems alone should be fine! ^^

@thirus - Added you to the list! Your boy is very cool. A 500g/kt combination are both fine :)

As for both of you, please send a CR or Message with the appropriate payment amount. I won't accept it until I get the art to you.
@GoldComet - Thank you for your order! Is that a homestuck I see? The 500 gems alone should be fine! ^^

@thirus - Added you to the list! Your boy is very cool. A 500g/kt combination are both fine :)

As for both of you, please send a CR or Message with the appropriate payment amount. I won't accept it until I get the art to you.
all sent! and aaa yep you caught me owo;; i have been neck deep in homestuck for a very long time and i'm not getting out any time soon
all sent! and aaa yep you caught me owo;; i have been neck deep in homestuck for a very long time and i'm not getting out any time soon
tumblr_py9ax2q2TC1rrsccao1_r1_500.png
@SaltyGhost I went for a very happy boi. ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/c0iGMn2.jpg[/img] If this is alright, please let me know, as well as provide an email I can send an invoice to! Or, if you would prefer, you can directly paypal 8 bucks to zhu.family.ca@gmail.com instead! (and I'll take that to be a green light to proceed)
@SaltyGhost

I went for a very happy boi. ^^
c0iGMn2.jpg

If this is alright, please let me know, as well as provide an email I can send an invoice to! Or, if you would prefer, you can directly paypal 8 bucks to zhu.family.ca@gmail.com instead! (and I'll take that to be a green light to proceed)
im back again heheheeee

1. Type of com: Bust
2. Payment method: USD
3. Reference: most up to date ones in terms of outfit 1 2
5. Ping list? Anything you'd like to perhaps see the shop expanded for?: <3
6. Any comments on how you might want to see their pose/expression be? A background request?: This is a friend of mine's character, (its a gift) and his description of him is quite simply "a selfish snarky coward" so something smug would be perfect in terms of expression! <3
im back again heheheeee

1. Type of com: Bust
2. Payment method: USD
3. Reference: most up to date ones in terms of outfit 1 2
5. Ping list? Anything you'd like to perhaps see the shop expanded for?: <3
6. Any comments on how you might want to see their pose/expression be? A background request?: This is a friend of mine's character, (its a gift) and his description of him is quite simply "a selfish snarky coward" so something smug would be perfect in terms of expression! <3
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png
HJAFKL OH I'M SOBBING I LOVE THAT SO MUCH ;;;;
I sent over the payment!! as well as a tip bc you deserve it
HJAFKL OH I'M SOBBING I LOVE THAT SO MUCH ;;;;
I sent over the payment!! as well as a tip bc you deserve it
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@Firnenfire

Oh! He's back at it again. hello!
I'll do my best! Thank you!
@Firnenfire

Oh! He's back at it again. hello!
I'll do my best! Thank you!
@ThiefofMind Could you add me to the pinglist please?
@ThiefofMind Could you add me to the pinglist please?
tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Vines - They/Them
lord of cringe
tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Art Shop
Hatchery
+0 FR Time

thDLJf3.png
0LmIW1J.png mxk5Q9c.png
LMgDkTa.gif
@DefinedVines

Done did. Thank you!