Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thief's Art Store! [T/G/USD] (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@melonestoes

Yes! Added! <3
@melonestoes

Yes! Added! <3
Pinglist please
Pinglist please
May I be added to the pinglist, please?
May I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Ambrite

Added! Thanks!
@Ambrite

Added! Thanks!
CLOSED, THANK YALL

Ping was here

SLOTS:
1. Solyrium - treasure and gems
2. Firnenfire - USD
3. Ambrite - USD
4. MushroomEmpress

(If you see this ping and they're all taken, please do not continue to respond. sorry! >.<)
CLOSED, THANK YALL

Ping was here

SLOTS:
1. Solyrium - treasure and gems
2. Firnenfire - USD
3. Ambrite - USD
4. MushroomEmpress

(If you see this ping and they're all taken, please do not continue to respond. sorry! >.<)
1. Type of com / Bust
2. Payment method / Treasure & Gems
3. Reference / here
4. Ping list?
5. Any other feedback? like pricing complaints/comments and whatnot. Anything you'd like to perhaps see the shop expanded for? / hmm, not that i can think of!
6. Any comments on how you might want to see their pose/expression be? / any happy expression is okay with me!!

is it alright if I send payment through PM? or do you prefer CR?
1. Type of com / Bust
2. Payment method / Treasure & Gems
3. Reference / here
4. Ping list?
5. Any other feedback? like pricing complaints/comments and whatnot. Anything you'd like to perhaps see the shop expanded for? / hmm, not that i can think of!
6. Any comments on how you might want to see their pose/expression be? / any happy expression is okay with me!!

is it alright if I send payment through PM? or do you prefer CR?
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
slAMS DOWN THE DOOR

1. Type of com Bust
2. Payment method USD
3. Reference The human version of this lad!
4. Ping list? N/A
5. Any other feedback? like pricing complaints/comments and what not. Anything you'd like to perhaps see the shop expanded for? Not that i can think of, honestly i adore your work
6. Any comments on how you might want to see their pose/expression be? Go wild!! <3
slAMS DOWN THE DOOR

1. Type of com Bust
2. Payment method USD
3. Reference The human version of this lad!
4. Ping list? N/A
5. Any other feedback? like pricing complaints/comments and what not. Anything you'd like to perhaps see the shop expanded for? Not that i can think of, honestly i adore your work
6. Any comments on how you might want to see their pose/expression be? Go wild!! <3
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png
@ThiefofMind May I claim a USD spot, and fill out the form later when I get home? :D
@ThiefofMind May I claim a USD spot, and fill out the form later when I get home? :D
@ThiefOfMind
Can I claim a spot and fill out the details in a sec? ^^
@ThiefOfMind
Can I claim a spot and fill out the details in a sec? ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@Solyrium either way is alright! Thanks for buying! It'll be 500kt or some equivalent combination~

@Firnenfire I'll get to you on the payment and all once the first com is done (working down the list). Thanks for buyin!

@Ambrite of course you may!
Your slot is reserved <3

@MushroomEmpress done!

@Solyrium either way is alright! Thanks for buying! It'll be 500kt or some equivalent combination~

@Firnenfire I'll get to you on the payment and all once the first com is done (working down the list). Thanks for buyin!

@Ambrite of course you may!
Your slot is reserved <3

@MushroomEmpress done!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16