Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thief's Art Store! [T/G/USD] (closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Ambrite Here! (that was fast) [img]https://i.imgur.com/KFmHTe0.jpg[/img] Yo I am just on a roll today. Thank you for giving me the excuse to use orange a lot. (it's my favorite color), and thank you for your contribution! Hope ya like it <3
@Ambrite
Here! (that was fast)

KFmHTe0.jpg

Yo I am just on a roll today. Thank you for giving me the excuse to use orange a lot. (it's my favorite color), and thank you for your contribution!

Hope ya like it <3
@ThiefofMind Oh my gosh!! It's absolutely gorgeous, I love it so much??<3<3<3 I'm glad to give you an excuse to use orange, it's my favorite color too<3

If it's not too much trouble, could I maybe request a small edit? Nothing major, just would it be possible to add the long strands in front of her ears? Thank you so much either way<3
@ThiefofMind Oh my gosh!! It's absolutely gorgeous, I love it so much??<3<3<3 I'm glad to give you an excuse to use orange, it's my favorite color too<3

If it's not too much trouble, could I maybe request a small edit? Nothing major, just would it be possible to add the long strands in front of her ears? Thank you so much either way<3
@Ambrite

sure thing!
(both, Im assuming?)
@Ambrite

sure thing!
(both, Im assuming?)
Yes please! Thank you so very much again, sorry for the trouble ^^;
Yes please! Thank you so very much again, sorry for the trouble ^^;
@Ambrite This good? And glad you like her! [img]https://i.imgur.com/YjTrhpI.jpg[/img]
@Ambrite

This good? And glad you like her!

YjTrhpI.jpg
Aaah, she's perfect!!! Thank you again, I love it!
Aaah, she's perfect!!! Thank you again, I love it!
Ping was here
CLOSED

1. Saltyghost
2. GoldComet
3. Thirus
4. Firnenfire
Ping was here
CLOSED

1. Saltyghost
2. GoldComet
3. Thirus
4. Firnenfire
1. Type of com: half
2. Payment method: USD
3. Reference: ref!! plus his toyhouse!
5. Ping list? Anything you'd like to perhaps see the shop expanded for?: already on the list!
6. Any comments on how you might want to see their pose/expression be? A background request?: a cheerful/friendly expression and playing a lute? or perhaps a calm/content expression and drinking tea? really I'm okay with anything! as long as he looks happy!
1. Type of com: half
2. Payment method: USD
3. Reference: ref!! plus his toyhouse!
5. Ping list? Anything you'd like to perhaps see the shop expanded for?: already on the list!
6. Any comments on how you might want to see their pose/expression be? A background request?: a cheerful/friendly expression and playing a lute? or perhaps a calm/content expression and drinking tea? really I'm okay with anything! as long as he looks happy!
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@SaltyGhost

Thank you for your order! Your boy is very cute. I will send you an invoice for the price once I get a sketch down and have it approved :)
@SaltyGhost

Thank you for your order! Your boy is very cute. I will send you an invoice for the price once I get a sketch down and have it approved :)
1. Type of com: bust
2. Payment method: i've got 500g, if it costs any extra then i'd have to pay the rest with treasure
3. Reference: this is his most canon image but his toyhouse is here
5. Ping list?: /
6. Any comments on how you might want to see their pose/expression be? A background request?: he's a grumpy guy so expression is typically either glaring or just tired. he spends most of his time either smoking or flicking a zippo open and closed but really free reign is yours
1. Type of com: bust
2. Payment method: i've got 500g, if it costs any extra then i'd have to pay the rest with treasure
3. Reference: this is his most canon image but his toyhouse is here
5. Ping list?: /
6. Any comments on how you might want to see their pose/expression be? A background request?: he's a grumpy guy so expression is typically either glaring or just tired. he spends most of his time either smoking or flicking a zippo open and closed but really free reign is yours
tumblr_py9ax2q2TC1rrsccao1_r1_500.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16