Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thief's Art Store! [T/G/USD] (closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Firnenfire Your character gave off very strong little boy vibes for some reason, and even though some of the art shows him as a fierce fighter, I can't get the schoolboy image out of my mind. I hope that's all right with you ><. Enjoy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/sO39awB.jpg[/img]
@Firnenfire

Your character gave off very strong little boy vibes for some reason, and even though some of the art shows him as a fierce fighter, I can't get the schoolboy image out of my mind.
I hope that's all right with you ><.
Enjoy!

sO39awB.jpg
Thank you @Laevateinn

I've added ye!
Thank you @Laevateinn

I've added ye!
oh i am in LOVE with the way you've painted him,,,, he looks so kind and sweet and you've somehow managed to make me fall in love with my own damn character again!! thankyou so much!!! <3
oh i am in LOVE with the way you've painted him,,,, he looks so kind and sweet and you've somehow managed to make me fall in love with my own damn character again!! thankyou so much!!! <3
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png
@Firnenfire

Ahhhh, I'm so glad you like him! :)
Thanks for buying!
@Firnenfire

Ahhhh, I'm so glad you like him! :)
Thanks for buying!
Please pinglist me~
Please pinglist me~
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
@ThiefofMind Hi! I'm finally home. I'd love a bust of my character from Guild Wars 2, if that's possible?

1. Bust
2. USD
3. I have so many references for you I'm so sorry 4. I think I'm already on it, but yes please if I'm not!
5. Your art is so gorgeous!! I love your style so much<3
6. If it's possible, would it be okay to ask for two busts? One with the mask and one without? If not, it's totally up to you which gets drawn, but I'd prefer a neutral expression please! Thank you very much<3
@ThiefofMind Hi! I'm finally home. I'd love a bust of my character from Guild Wars 2, if that's possible?

1. Bust
2. USD
3. I have so many references for you I'm so sorry 4. I think I'm already on it, but yes please if I'm not!
5. Your art is so gorgeous!! I love your style so much<3
6. If it's possible, would it be okay to ask for two busts? One with the mask and one without? If not, it's totally up to you which gets drawn, but I'd prefer a neutral expression please! Thank you very much<3
@Ambrite

She's cute! I think at this time I'll just be taking one comm. Her mask is pretty complex, so the pricing would actually probably be different. For just her herself 5 dollars will do, while the mask, possibly 7?

You may pay through a screencap of a donation, or I'll send ya an invoice for which ever version you decide <3

(and no need to ping ><)
@Ambrite

She's cute! I think at this time I'll just be taking one comm. Her mask is pretty complex, so the pricing would actually probably be different. For just her herself 5 dollars will do, while the mask, possibly 7?

You may pay through a screencap of a donation, or I'll send ya an invoice for which ever version you decide <3

(and no need to ping ><)
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that you were subbed ^^;

And, in that case, without the mask works perfectly<3 Do you have a specific BLM charity you'd prefer I send the money to? (That way I can skip the PayPal fees, if that's all right!)
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that you were subbed ^^;

And, in that case, without the mask works perfectly<3 Do you have a specific BLM charity you'd prefer I send the money to? (That way I can skip the PayPal fees, if that's all right!)
could I be put on the pinglist please?
could I be put on the pinglist please?
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@SaltyGhost Added!

@Ambrite Any is fine! BLM is probably the easiest one, but there are plenty of others you can choose from! Once you send the receipt I'll start ^^
@SaltyGhost Added!

@Ambrite Any is fine! BLM is probably the easiest one, but there are plenty of others you can choose from! Once you send the receipt I'll start ^^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16