Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF]Lots of stuff!/Art Shop Links
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hi! I specialize in drawing humanoid things as well as humanoid demons :). I’d love to “demonize” any character you want demonized or I can draw their human forms! Please check out my art in my signature if you’re interested and tyvm
Hi! I specialize in drawing humanoid things as well as humanoid demons :). I’d love to “demonize” any character you want demonized or I can draw their human forms! Please check out my art in my signature if you’re interested and tyvm
Hello! I draw humans/humanoids/gijinkas :D
I'm interested to draw any character you'd like me to draw! I also draw group pieces^^
My art shop is in my sig if you're interested, thank you for your time!
Hello! I draw humans/humanoids/gijinkas :D
I'm interested to draw any character you'd like me to draw! I also draw group pieces^^
My art shop is in my sig if you're interested, thank you for your time!
KJ.jpg
Hi! Check out my art shop in my signature ♥

I generally prefer drawing feminine OCs with simple designs, but I'm up for most things ^^
I'd also be glad to help with character designs, reference sheets or tarot cards~

If you like my art, tell me and I can give some more thought as to what specific characters of yours I'd like to draw most if you want me to! Like I said, I'm also fine with not choosing though, if you'd like something specific.
Hi! Check out my art shop in my signature ♥

I generally prefer drawing feminine OCs with simple designs, but I'm up for most things ^^
I'd also be glad to help with character designs, reference sheets or tarot cards~

If you like my art, tell me and I can give some more thought as to what specific characters of yours I'd like to draw most if you want me to! Like I said, I'm also fine with not choosing though, if you'd like something specific.
latest.gif
or check out my Gijinka design shop here!
Don't know if I'm plugged my shop, but howdy! I do lots of humanoid art (especially fantasy), and am always happy to do fantasy themed art. c: I've also been super into drawing dragons lately, if that peaks your interested!
Don't know if I'm plugged my shop, but howdy! I do lots of humanoid art (especially fantasy), and am always happy to do fantasy themed art. c: I've also been super into drawing dragons lately, if that peaks your interested!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
@Tahoma Ooh, I love your style, just a little out of the price range I'm looking for at the moment! Def gonna keep you in mind for another time, though!

@LadyNika I'd be curious to get a headshot from you! LMK which characters interest you most and I'll see about putting in an order in your shop!
@Tahoma Ooh, I love your style, just a little out of the price range I'm looking for at the moment! Def gonna keep you in mind for another time, though!

@LadyNika I'd be curious to get a headshot from you! LMK which characters interest you most and I'll see about putting in an order in your shop!

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
Hello! I am so up to drawing your preferred characters! I mostly draw humans/humanoids, especially males. I will draw pretty much anything as long as it is not too realistic or nsfw.

My store is in the signature! But for art examples you can check out this link!

Here's more specific examples if you do not wish to scroll though all my art :)
x x x x x
Hello! I am so up to drawing your preferred characters! I mostly draw humans/humanoids, especially males. I will draw pretty much anything as long as it is not too realistic or nsfw.

My store is in the signature! But for art examples you can check out this link!

Here's more specific examples if you do not wish to scroll though all my art :)
x x x x x
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
@CosmicJello

Thank you for the consideration!

I took another look and the characters I'd be especially interested to draw are Imera, Allana, Astraea, Ysabel, Toril, Ella, Cassandra and Maxie ♥

I'd be fine with any of them, I could also narrow it down further if you want ^^"
@CosmicJello

Thank you for the consideration!

I took another look and the characters I'd be especially interested to draw are Imera, Allana, Astraea, Ysabel, Toril, Ella, Cassandra and Maxie ♥

I'd be fine with any of them, I could also narrow it down further if you want ^^"
latest.gif
or check out my Gijinka design shop here!
@CosmicJello

If you're still looking, Artshop in sig!
@CosmicJello

If you're still looking, Artshop in sig!
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
@CosmicJello

If you don't mind traditional art, I can draw any human(oids) :)

Art dump in sig (last art newest art), PM for prices and stuff ^^
@CosmicJello

If you don't mind traditional art, I can draw any human(oids) :)

Art dump in sig (last art newest art), PM for prices and stuff ^^
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
@Myasmic @Mistyleaf123 Thank you both! I'm saving up at the moment but I've added you both to my list for the future! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Myasmic @Mistyleaf123
Thank you both! I'm saving up at the moment but I've added you both to my list for the future!

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11