Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF]Lots of stuff!/Art Shop Links
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'd love to write about Jorieli! I'll need additional information on her backstory and upbringings and such. What did you have in mind? Just a short blurb for the about section of her bio?
I'd love to write about Jorieli! I'll need additional information on her backstory and upbringings and such. What did you have in mind? Just a short blurb for the about section of her bio?
4ybh78.png NlmYDAS.png
mtHAEL4.png
SV9CXSe.png
kBHm00y.png
oiwS.png
dT9HQge.png
9YmzAZz.png
PRICTGJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b0ul.png
YLJs.png
@raivis Yeah, just a short story or flavor piece for them. I'll pm you more in depth info in a little bit!
@raivis Yeah, just a short story or flavor piece for them. I'll pm you more in depth info in a little bit!

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
[emoji=ancient size=1]

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
hi there!! I dont know if your still looking for anything in specific, but im interested in drawing uh, pretty much anything for you? im just broke

But anyways, my art shop is linked in my signature!
Im interested in doing something for Maverick or Aodhain, or doing an outfit redesign (love making outfits, even if it makes everything look more complex and have a bunch of random accents-) :>

I'd also be interested in possibly designing some sort of tarot card thing if you would like? (would be willing to discuss details often, and can go offsite to contact better etc.)
I'm also open to doing a ref sheet! (ref sheet examples are in my shop :))

THank you for your time and consideration!
hi there!! I dont know if your still looking for anything in specific, but im interested in drawing uh, pretty much anything for you? im just broke

But anyways, my art shop is linked in my signature!
Im interested in doing something for Maverick or Aodhain, or doing an outfit redesign (love making outfits, even if it makes everything look more complex and have a bunch of random accents-) :>

I'd also be interested in possibly designing some sort of tarot card thing if you would like? (would be willing to discuss details often, and can go offsite to contact better etc.)
I'm also open to doing a ref sheet! (ref sheet examples are in my shop :))

THank you for your time and consideration!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
ohey good to see you again :D

I'd be interesting in working with you again, if you've got any particular characters you'd want designs of, or just general art (including couple art!)

...i do also have meme headpastes or full redraws, and my skill has improved some from my examples lol

My shop is linked in my sig!:D (and it's okay if you'd rather have a wide variety of artists shown, i won't be upset if you turn me down, you're a cool bean)
ohey good to see you again :D

I'd be interesting in working with you again, if you've got any particular characters you'd want designs of, or just general art (including couple art!)

...i do also have meme headpastes or full redraws, and my skill has improved some from my examples lol

My shop is linked in my sig!:D (and it's okay if you'd rather have a wide variety of artists shown, i won't be upset if you turn me down, you're a cool bean)
they/them || ace polyam || adhd/asd || artist || writer || moron
incapable of shutting the heck up
i gatekeep my interests but the gate is a floodgate and im keeping it open
unfortunately, i will elaborate.
@malafight I was thinking about commissioning you again but I wasn't sure if you were still open! :D I'm not sure what I want yet but you'll definitely be hearing from me [emoji=coatl star size=1]
@malafight I was thinking about commissioning you again but I wasn't sure if you were still open! :D
I'm not sure what I want yet but you'll definitely be hearing from me

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
@CosmicJello

yesss im excite! I'm definitely open again ehehehe >:3c
@CosmicJello

yesss im excite! I'm definitely open again ehehehe >:3c
they/them || ace polyam || adhd/asd || artist || writer || moron
incapable of shutting the heck up
i gatekeep my interests but the gate is a floodgate and im keeping it open
unfortunately, i will elaborate.
@CosmicJello

hey i have an emergency art shop running rn (USD tho):
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3029201
@CosmicJello

hey i have an emergency art shop running rn (USD tho):
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3029201
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
hi there! i loved drawing sin & vice before and i'd be happy to draw any of your other d&d characters as well :^) this time around i am only taking usd though ^^;; so i have a new shop link here!
hi there! i loved drawing sin & vice before and i'd be happy to draw any of your other d&d characters as well :^) this time around i am only taking usd though ^^;; so i have a new shop link here!

> pigeon
> they/them
I took a couple month break from the website but I am back! [emoji=skydancer happy size=1] I now have even more characters for you to choose from ;)
I took a couple month break from the website but I am back!
I now have even more characters for you to choose from ;)

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11