Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF]Lots of stuff!/Art Shop Links
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[emoji=ancient size=1]

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
Hey! I do a variety of things, including gore (colorful and not!) If youd like some examples there are some in my art shop linked in my signature image! If youd like examples of my gore then feel free to pm me!
Hey! I do a variety of things, including gore (colorful and not!) If youd like some examples there are some in my art shop linked in my signature image! If youd like examples of my gore then feel free to pm me!
Alex's Accidental Art Shop!
JWZVKHd.png
@sleepvhs I love your work! I'm not sure which of my characters would work in your style, and I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on who you'd be interested in. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@sleepvhs I love your work! I'm not sure which of my characters would work in your style, and I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on who you'd be interested in.

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
@CosmicJello hi!! i have examples of my art over here and my prices over here
would love to draw something for you especially elf characters c:
@CosmicJello hi!! i have examples of my art over here and my prices over here
would love to draw something for you especially elf characters c:
[emoji=star size=1]

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
@CosmicJello Hello! If you don't mind traditional art done with watercolors, I would love to draw any of your OCs! Preferably the first three of your "most wanted" c: Below are some examples [s]done with markers unfortunately[/s]. Prices and more can be found in my art shop linked in my signature! [img]https://i.imgur.com/fswulmL.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yH9osMV.jpg[/img]
@CosmicJello Hello! If you don't mind traditional art done with watercolors, I would love to draw any of your OCs! Preferably the first three of your "most wanted" c:

Below are some examples done with markers unfortunately. Prices and more can be found in my art shop linked in my signature!
fswulmL.jpg
yH9osMV.jpg

Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

@CosmicJello Ayee I'd love to do your humanoid babs - particularly the prettier / long haired boys; I've got a PWWW Bust Shop here and a reference builder here, but I could really do anything waist up. I don't really have set prices though cause I suck at that

More examples on my instagram and tumblr

I also could do clothing designs and have some more complex designs that I've done if you like with references but I only do flat color for those XD Clothign design below, last two are a bit outdated since I've done a good bit of anatomy / clothing practice since XD

[x][x][x][x]
@CosmicJello Ayee I'd love to do your humanoid babs - particularly the prettier / long haired boys; I've got a PWWW Bust Shop here and a reference builder here, but I could really do anything waist up. I don't really have set prices though cause I suck at that

More examples on my instagram and tumblr

I also could do clothing designs and have some more complex designs that I've done if you like with references but I only do flat color for those XD Clothign design below, last two are a bit outdated since I've done a good bit of anatomy / clothing practice since XD

[x][x][x][x]
adfa.png
@Riku114 Heck yeah! I'm not at my computer so linking refs is hard right now but I'll order something for sure! I'm thinking maybe Seth~

@sleepvhs Same as above, if you could send me your gem prices I would love to possibly order something!
@Riku114 Heck yeah! I'm not at my computer so linking refs is hard right now but I'll order something for sure! I'm thinking maybe Seth~

@sleepvhs Same as above, if you could send me your gem prices I would love to possibly order something!

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
hi!! i have an art shop here and i would love to draw any of your more feminine characters (esp. elves and tieflings!) if you're interested <3
hi!! i have an art shop here and i would love to draw any of your more feminine characters (esp. elves and tieflings!) if you're interested <3

> pigeon
> they/them
[emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11