Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | // Est's art shop //CLOSED //
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@stormfly
@glitchinggator
yep! ^^
@stormfly
@glitchinggator
yep! ^^
q1TfwjB.pngyAHjkzL.png
@MirrorMask refunded
@okn
@Moristian
@Nightshadaw
yo! thought i'd do a lil update w/ your comms, as theyve been taking a bit ^^'
i just started volunteering to get all my hours this summer, so i've been slacking a bit on owed art :,) hope you guys understand, and i'll get back to you as soon as i can!
@MirrorMask refunded
@okn
@Moristian
@Nightshadaw
yo! thought i'd do a lil update w/ your comms, as theyve been taking a bit ^^'
i just started volunteering to get all my hours this summer, so i've been slacking a bit on owed art :,) hope you guys understand, and i'll get back to you as soon as i can!
q1TfwjB.pngyAHjkzL.png
Hello! Could I please get on your pinglist? <3
Hello! Could I please get on your pinglist? <3
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Estuarine
Just posting over here, since I sent over a pm awhile ago and never received a reply ; a ; Just wondering if there has been any updates on my commission ? If you are still super busy/haven't started I'd love a refund at this point and to be added to your pinglist instead ^^
@Estuarine
Just posting over here, since I sent over a pm awhile ago and never received a reply ; a ; Just wondering if there has been any updates on my commission ? If you are still super busy/haven't started I'd love a refund at this point and to be added to your pinglist instead ^^
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@Estuarine I'd love to be added to your pinglist if you ever open your art shop again! Thank you so much. ♥
@Estuarine I'd love to be added to your pinglist if you ever open your art shop again! Thank you so much. ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10