Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | // Est's art shop //CLOSED //
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Withstand perhaps, i quite enjoy pomira and bogwood :0
i dont have any more slots open atm, but I can ping you when some do open if you'd like? it will probably be soon, but I wanted to finish the last 3 before getting ahead of myself ^^'
@Withstand perhaps, i quite enjoy pomira and bogwood :0
i dont have any more slots open atm, but I can ping you when some do open if you'd like? it will probably be soon, but I wanted to finish the last 3 before getting ahead of myself ^^'
q1TfwjB.pngyAHjkzL.png
@Estuarine
Unfortunately Pomira is already being traded (little purple box on her card), but Bogwood is most certainly available! I would love a ping when you're open again.
@Estuarine
Unfortunately Pomira is already being traded (little purple box on her card), but Bogwood is most certainly available! I would love a ping when you're open again.
latest batch !! gonna make an official opening up post w/ better prices, pings, and gonna fix some stuff on the main post :0 [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/753283638585589923/842554840886280202/luxray_hours_by_pika_draws_dejj5oz-pre.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/753283638585589923/842554892610306078/yooo_qwq_by_pika_draws_dejh2c4-pre.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/753283638585589923/842555005370499092/v____by_pika_draws_dejlfd7-pre.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/753283638585589923/842555052513951763/hehehhehe_by_pika_draws_dejksah-pre.png[/img] not open yet!! please reply when I put up the next post ^^
latest batch !! gonna make an official opening up post w/ better prices, pings, and gonna fix some stuff on the main post :0
luxray_hours_by_pika_draws_dejj5oz-pre.png
yooo_qwq_by_pika_draws_dejh2c4-pre.png
v____by_pika_draws_dejlfd7-pre.png
hehehhehe_by_pika_draws_dejksah-pre.png
not open yet!! please reply when I put up the next post ^^
q1TfwjB.pngyAHjkzL.png
@Florum
@Oxalis
@Wolfkai
@Teacookie
@dandyfrau
@dontuworry
@Tenpou
@Begin
@AlcatrazSystem
@IAmV
@Withstand
@Heresy

okay!! here's the actual opening ^^ taking 5 slots of anything (with the exception of scenes/refs, looking to do smaller stuff), prices have been tweaked a bit on the first page, and since i don't want to overwork myself, there won't be an exact set time for them to be finished, but expect it to be less than 5 days!
also! gems are preferred as payment, but i will take alot of things (kt, apparel, maaaybe the seasonal currencies, gened gen ones, etc. offer almost anything! i'll let you know if i can take it ^^)
-@/withstand DONE
-@/MirrorMask
-@/okn

-@/Nightshadaw
please @ me when asking for a slot! I'll pm you right away ^^
feel free to message me on discord, it's an easier way for me to organize and communicate, but I understand if you can't/would prefer not to ! ( comrade skeletal#7416 )

ps. if you want to be taken off the pinglist, just lmk!
@Florum
@Oxalis
@Wolfkai
@Teacookie
@dandyfrau
@dontuworry
@Tenpou
@Begin
@AlcatrazSystem
@IAmV
@Withstand
@Heresy

okay!! here's the actual opening ^^ taking 5 slots of anything (with the exception of scenes/refs, looking to do smaller stuff), prices have been tweaked a bit on the first page, and since i don't want to overwork myself, there won't be an exact set time for them to be finished, but expect it to be less than 5 days!
also! gems are preferred as payment, but i will take alot of things (kt, apparel, maaaybe the seasonal currencies, gened gen ones, etc. offer almost anything! i'll let you know if i can take it ^^)
-@/withstand DONE
-@/MirrorMask
-@/okn

-@/Nightshadaw
please @ me when asking for a slot! I'll pm you right away ^^
feel free to message me on discord, it's an easier way for me to organize and communicate, but I understand if you can't/would prefer not to ! ( comrade skeletal#7416 )

ps. if you want to be taken off the pinglist, just lmk!
q1TfwjB.pngyAHjkzL.png
@Estuarine
Can I claim a slot with Bogwood as payment? I can message you with deets over discord when I get home from work.
@Estuarine
Can I claim a slot with Bogwood as payment? I can message you with deets over discord when I get home from work.
@withstand of course! message me whenever ^^
@withstand of course! message me whenever ^^
q1TfwjB.pngyAHjkzL.png
@Estuarine
I'd love to get a headshot of either Giligan or Nightingale; whoever you'd prefer to draw more !!
@Estuarine
I'd love to get a headshot of either Giligan or Nightingale; whoever you'd prefer to draw more !!
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask i'd love to do nightinggale :0 i'll dm you when I've got a sketch ! feel free to pay whenever you'd like ^^
@MirrorMask i'd love to do nightinggale :0 i'll dm you when I've got a sketch ! feel free to pay whenever you'd like ^^
q1TfwjB.pngyAHjkzL.png
Hello, your art style is lovely! I love the details in your art, as well as the general use of colors and how well they complement your lineless style. I'd love to be added into the pinglist if it's not too much of a hassle for you- :0
Hello, your art style is lovely! I love the details in your art, as well as the general use of colors and how well they complement your lineless style. I'd love to be added into the pinglist if it's not too much of a hassle for you- :0
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@Estuarine

If your still open I’d love to grab a pixel sig!
@Estuarine

If your still open I’d love to grab a pixel sig!
cowfish.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10