Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46
@RaiStarDragon I think I can manage that; I'll send the first two over to Nishiboys now.
@RaiStarDragon I think I can manage that; I'll send the first two over to Nishiboys now.
don't like my dragons
@RaiStarDragon @grasssnake485
Thank you for the update. If you do more Gladiolus, I definitely want one. Any possibility of advanced sign up for Peony? I love your work.
@RaiStarDragon @grasssnake485
Thank you for the update. If you do more Gladiolus, I definitely want one. Any possibility of advanced sign up for Peony? I love your work.
@/Sofystikitty I love them -- thank you so much! :D If it's alright, could I order a couple more icons? I'll go ahead and post the order forms; if you'd rather not, that's OK, and thanks again! Username: mazurkas Request type: icon Dragon/OC: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54597424] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545975/54597424_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: 50 levels Other info: n/a Username: mazurkas Request type: icon Dragon/OC: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42852010] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428521/42852010_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: 50 levels Other info: n/a
@/Sofystikitty

I love them -- thank you so much! :D If it's alright, could I order a couple more icons? I'll go ahead and post the order forms; if you'd rather not, that's OK, and thanks again!

Username: mazurkas
Request type: icon
Dragon/OC:
54597424_350.png

Payment: 50 levels
Other info: n/a

Username: mazurkas
Request type: icon
Dragon/OC:
42852010_350.png

Payment: 50 levels
Other info: n/a
9.jpg
@Ferdelance

Hello! Thanks for ordering.
Sure, I can do an angry, snarly expression. Or something similar with the energy ball for let's say an extra 100 levels. Up to you!
For now I have you down for a slot.
@Ferdelance

Hello! Thanks for ordering.
Sure, I can do an angry, snarly expression. Or something similar with the energy ball for let's say an extra 100 levels. Up to you!
For now I have you down for a slot.
4kcVqQ3.pnghZ1w7GJ.pngyMwAJm4.gifqnT4AmN.png
@Mazurkas No problem! [emoji=guardian winking size=1] Your slot is reserved!
@Mazurkas

No problem! Your slot is reserved!
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@Sofystikitty

Username: Sansavii
Request type: chibi
Dragons: Arabella, Bianca and abducteeWarsel.
Payment: 1500 levels
Other info: just what was discussed through pms

(edited because sleepy brains don't make for good calculators. This number is much nicer)
@Sofystikitty

Username: Sansavii
Request type: chibi
Dragons: Arabella, Bianca and abducteeWarsel.
Payment: 1500 levels
Other info: just what was discussed through pms

(edited because sleepy brains don't make for good calculators. This number is much nicer)
?kzgH4=party.png
Timezones are delightful | A very socially anxious person.
@Popvip

Hi, lol, sorry I'm an idiot and realised I was missing one fodder from my order. I've sent you a PA for the missing idiot. Sorry about it.
@Popvip

Hi, lol, sorry I'm an idiot and realised I was missing one fodder from my order. I've sent you a PA for the missing idiot. Sorry about it.
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Sansavii

Gotcha, your slot is reserved! ;D
@Sansavii

Gotcha, your slot is reserved! ;D
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@RetroJackal I can do the extra 100 levels for the shadow ball being added on, for sure, thank you! I'll start sending you levels through PA over the next few days, thank you again!
@RetroJackal I can do the extra 100 levels for the shadow ball being added on, for sure, thank you! I'll start sending you levels through PA over the next few days, thank you again!
tumblr_p7tm74qfyK1vud0vuo1_75sq.gif
@grasssnake485

Oh no! Sorry to hear that :( Take your time and focus on your exams, we'll still be here.

Ultimately it's your decision; personally I buy skins because I like them regardless of how limited they are, but I know some people do. Hopefully it's not too stressful to redo everything if that's the route you decide to go!
@grasssnake485

Oh no! Sorry to hear that :( Take your time and focus on your exams, we'll still be here.

Ultimately it's your decision; personally I buy skins because I like them regardless of how limited they are, but I know some people do. Hopefully it's not too stressful to redo everything if that's the route you decide to go!
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46