Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46
@wyldwing

I've already got you down on the priority pinglist! I'll ping priority peeps 24 hours before I release it to public buyers.
@wyldwing

I've already got you down on the priority pinglist! I'll ping priority peeps 24 hours before I release it to public buyers.
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@Sofystikitty Could I be put on your waitlist for a simple icon?
@Sofystikitty Could I be put on your waitlist for a simple icon?
tumblr_p7tm74qfyK1vud0vuo1_75sq.gif
@Ferdelance

Hello! Sure, feel free to place your order! c:
@Ferdelance

Hello! Sure, feel free to place your order! c:
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@Sofystikitty Thank you!

Username: Ferdelance
Request type: icon
Dragon/OC: link
Payment: 50 Levels
Other info: Let me know if you have any questions regarding his design!
@Sofystikitty Thank you!

Username: Ferdelance
Request type: icon
Dragon/OC: link
Payment: 50 Levels
Other info: Let me know if you have any questions regarding his design!
@Ferdelance

I'm sorry but unfortunately my option of icons is only for FR dragons and familiars. I draw OCs only on the other options I offer. :c
@Ferdelance

I'm sorry but unfortunately my option of icons is only for FR dragons and familiars. I draw OCs only on the other options I offer. :c
---
@Sofystikitty Oh gosh, I'm so sorry I missed that! I don't think I'd be able to get enough dragons leveled in time to do a different one of your art tiers since I've already got a few other orders I have to fill :'0 I'm sorry for taking up your time!!
@Sofystikitty Oh gosh, I'm so sorry I missed that! I don't think I'd be able to get enough dragons leveled in time to do a different one of your art tiers since I've already got a few other orders I have to fill :'0 I'm sorry for taking up your time!!
@Ferdelance Don't worry about it and thanks for your interest! [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@Ferdelance

Don't worry about it and thanks for your interest!
---
[center][color=#458b74][i][size=2]@Sofystikitty Username: Evet Request type: Icon Dragon/OC: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52225533] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522256/52225533_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: 50 levels Other info: I'm not sure how well you can do facial expressions, buuut she's a bit more on the stern side, she's got a piece of human work in her bio that can show it a bit better! @BrassicaOracle Art type: Familiar plushie Name of the familiar(s): Maned Cerdae Other request: Uhh I don't think so?
@Sofystikitty

Username: Evet
Request type: Icon
Dragon/OC:
52225533_350.png

Payment: 50 levels
Other info: I'm not sure how well you can do facial expressions, buuut she's a bit more on the stern side, she's got a piece of human work in her bio that can show it a bit better!

@BrassicaOracle

Art type: Familiar plushie
Name of the familiar(s): Maned Cerdae
Other request: Uhh I don't think so?
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@RaiStarDragon

how much would putting in the "ribs" (like the black lines) and loose gold swirls on the wings cost? I mostly care about the details around the head, a fade of colors on the wings would be fine with me
@RaiStarDragon

how much would putting in the "ribs" (like the black lines) and loose gold swirls on the wings cost? I mostly care about the details around the head, a fade of colors on the wings would be fine with me
AQw0PQz.png
@Evet

My specialty is in smiles but if you want to see an example of how I do stern expression I have this and this one. Your slot is reserved! c:
@Evet

My specialty is in smiles but if you want to see an example of how I do stern expression I have this and this one. Your slot is reserved! c:
---
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46