Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Kyuu's Digital Mess
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 178 179
@KyuuBird OUH SHE'S PERFECT!!
@KyuuBird OUH SHE'S PERFECT!!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@ado Is this pose and such alright? It’s a big sketchy wip no worries Also posting this just to make sure you know I haven’t forgotten, I'm just struggling with my wrist orz [img]https://i.imgur.com/341Jubc.jpg[/img]
@ado
Is this pose and such alright? It’s a big sketchy wip no worries
Also posting this just to make sure you know I haven’t forgotten, I'm just struggling with my wrist orz

341Jubc.jpg
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
that’s completely alright please take your time! as for the sketch I was wondering if it could be a little bit more like your tinier almost signature like piece? :0 [img]https://i.imgur.com/UdXDmIY.png[/img] like this !! and also if he couldn’t be growling and instead just look neutral!
that’s completely alright please take your time! as for the sketch I was wondering if it could be a little bit more like your tinier almost signature like piece? :0
UdXDmIY.png
like this !!
and also if he couldn’t be growling and instead just look neutral!
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado
should've mentioned that sooner qvq;
I'll see what i can do to adjust this, but my "signature" style is different from my "chibi" style-
the expression i'll fix asap though, that's no problem c:
But yeah- really should've mentioned you'd like a "signature" sized chibi while ordering orz I'll do my best
@ado
should've mentioned that sooner qvq;
I'll see what i can do to adjust this, but my "signature" style is different from my "chibi" style-
the expression i'll fix asap though, that's no problem c:
But yeah- really should've mentioned you'd like a "signature" sized chibi while ordering orz I'll do my best
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
my bad I didn’t know there was a big difference between them ;; I can always send more gems if you want to turn it into that instead
my bad I didn’t know there was a big difference between them ;; I can always send more gems if you want to turn it into that instead
@ado i'd appreciate that, but it's up to you <3 I'll have to edit the body to be more "flat" so that it fits into a signature better, and change the lineart to a smooth line, so with my bad arm I may take a bit extra on that, however i'll do what i can c: Edit: Is this a better expression? [img]https://i.imgur.com/ozAs8tH.jpg[/img]
@ado
i'd appreciate that, but it's up to you <3
I'll have to edit the body to be more "flat" so that it fits into a signature better, and change the lineart to a smooth line, so with my bad arm I may take a bit extra on that, however i'll do what i can c:

Edit:
Is this a better expression?
ozAs8tH.jpg
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
yes that’s lovely thank you!
yes that’s lovely thank you!
@SimplyPhil @mistywolf96

Regarding your orders:
I'm sorry for pinging you both out of the blue, but I'm uncertain i'll be able to do your commissions; I'm struggling with some irl issues, namely my confidence, physical health, and other factors, so I'm cutting off a few orders to stop myself from getting overwhelmed. I really hate cancelling orders, but for my own sake I'll have to cancel them for now :( I'm really sorry- I hope you understand ;;;

Once I'm open again you're more than welcome to place an order again, but as of right now, i just don't have the energy for all my orders orz I'm truly sorry...
@SimplyPhil @mistywolf96

Regarding your orders:
I'm sorry for pinging you both out of the blue, but I'm uncertain i'll be able to do your commissions; I'm struggling with some irl issues, namely my confidence, physical health, and other factors, so I'm cutting off a few orders to stop myself from getting overwhelmed. I really hate cancelling orders, but for my own sake I'll have to cancel them for now :( I'm really sorry- I hope you understand ;;;

Once I'm open again you're more than welcome to place an order again, but as of right now, i just don't have the energy for all my orders orz I'm truly sorry...
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird that's completely fine, I value your mental health and physical health over a drawing! please keep yourself safe. i hope you have a good day.
@KyuuBird that's completely fine, I value your mental health and physical health over a drawing! please keep yourself safe. i hope you have a good day.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
@kyuubird
Like misty wolf said its perfectly fine! I hope things start to look up for you, and remember to take everything one step at a time, You have my best wishes!
@kyuubird
Like misty wolf said its perfectly fine! I hope things start to look up for you, and remember to take everything one step at a time, You have my best wishes!
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 178 179