Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN - Sev's Art Shop! (€ / G Only)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@JonSnOwO
I'm not the greatest with flames but I can certainly try. Any specific simpler pose?
@JonSnOwO
I'm not the greatest with flames but I can certainly try. Any specific simpler pose?

I trust your artistic judgment - so long as it's a full-body I'm fine with him sitting, standing, whatever.

Please let me know cost!
I trust your artistic judgment - so long as it's a full-body I'm fine with him sitting, standing, whatever.

Please let me know cost!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonSnOwO
A digital fullbody is 200kt, no matter if it's very complex or not ^^ So it'll stay that way. I will send a traditional sketch before I start making it digital so you can then tell me if the pose is right or if I need to add anything etc. It's 1 am currently so that would be tomorrow
@JonSnOwO
A digital fullbody is 200kt, no matter if it's very complex or not ^^ So it'll stay that way. I will send a traditional sketch before I start making it digital so you can then tell me if the pose is right or if I need to add anything etc. It's 1 am currently so that would be tomorrow

OK, would you like payment now or after the sketch?
OK, would you like payment now or after the sketch?
@JonSnOwO
I always do sketch first before payment :) I send the sketch, and if it's approved, I will start the digital process when payment is sent over
@JonSnOwO
I always do sketch first before payment :) I send the sketch, and if it's approved, I will start the digital process when payment is sent over

All righty! Just checking to make sure and thank you :D
All righty! Just checking to make sure and thank you :D
@JonSnOwO I'm so sorry it took so long, it was a big piece D: The coloring was actually tons of fun! I hope it's good, I never did fire or even a semi front facing pose before! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/620555714921889792/694619506361892934/Blaze_Comm_PNG.png[/img] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/620555714921889792/694619510182772747/Blaze_Comm_No_BG_PNG.png](Here's also a version without background if you need it!)[/url]
@JonSnOwO
I'm so sorry it took so long, it was a big piece D: The coloring was actually tons of fun!
I hope it's good, I never did fire or even a semi front facing pose before!

Blaze_Comm_PNG.png

(Here's also a version without background if you need it!)

*flails* Thank you so much, I love it! *happy dance*
*flails* Thank you so much, I love it! *happy dance*
@Severynn

Oh my word, are these still open?! How do you not have more customers?! Could I please grab a slot if they're still open? If not, that's fine too - I just want to let you know that your art is super lovely either way! ;w;/
@Severynn

Oh my word, are these still open?! How do you not have more customers?! Could I please grab a slot if they're still open? If not, that's fine too - I just want to let you know that your art is super lovely either way! ;w;/
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Vaixation
Oh wow hi yes I'm still open and you could grab a slot! And thank you so much ;w;!
@Vaixation
Oh wow hi yes I'm still open and you could grab a slot! And thank you so much ;w;!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10