Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Mystic's Shop
1 2 3 4
@CrowHarlequin Absolutely will do!
@CrowHarlequin Absolutely will do!
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@CrowHarlequin Could you add me to the waitlist please?
@CrowHarlequin Could you add me to the waitlist please?
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
@Ebby172
Added I'll be reopening the shop after Arcanart is completed!
@Ebby172
Added I'll be reopening the shop after Arcanart is completed!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@Crowharlequin Happy Trickmurk! I've got a pair of coatls eager to be memorialized in a shared icon whenever you open the shop again. Would you take fest currency too?
@Crowharlequin Happy Trickmurk! I've got a pair of coatls eager to be memorialized in a shared icon whenever you open the shop again. Would you take fest currency too?
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
@onemessyperson @SilverBelle @Puggles @RisenWolf @Anduil @Plushstiel @Silver202 @Al3s1s @Sitten1115 @Wraith296 @brokenstone

Hello, I wanted to update yall. I have listed your commissions here so they will have priority when I'm not drugged. Last night I had another run to the er as an infection popped up woo needles they ended up putting me on antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, and anti spasm medicine. Because lucky me, more symptoms. Needless to say, the 12th needs to get here so I can get this under control or at least learn what it is.

@daineger

I am so sorry I missed responding to you! Currently I am on hiatus due to some mystery illness giving me trouble. Hopefully I'll be able to jump back in when I'm better and caught up. As for your question, yes I would accept them based as 1fest:1kt:1g
@onemessyperson @SilverBelle @Puggles @RisenWolf @Anduil @Plushstiel @Silver202 @Al3s1s @Sitten1115 @Wraith296 @brokenstone

Hello, I wanted to update yall. I have listed your commissions here so they will have priority when I'm not drugged. Last night I had another run to the er as an infection popped up woo needles they ended up putting me on antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, and anti spasm medicine. Because lucky me, more symptoms. Needless to say, the 12th needs to get here so I can get this under control or at least learn what it is.

@daineger

I am so sorry I missed responding to you! Currently I am on hiatus due to some mystery illness giving me trouble. Hopefully I'll be able to jump back in when I'm better and caught up. As for your question, yes I would accept them based as 1fest:1kt:1g
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin I'm so sorry to hear that, you take your time, and thank you so much for the update!
@CrowHarlequin I'm so sorry to hear that, you take your time, and thank you so much for the update!
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@CrowHarlequin

Hoping that everything settles down and fixes up for you soon. I totally understand I have health issues as well. I am happy for you to get to this when you can, and I really appreciate your updates, just get to it when you are free, even if it is months, it is ok!
@CrowHarlequin

Hoping that everything settles down and fixes up for you soon. I totally understand I have health issues as well. I am happy for you to get to this when you can, and I really appreciate your updates, just get to it when you are free, even if it is months, it is ok!
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@CrowHarlequin so sorry to hear you've been ill. Hope that you can recover soon!
@CrowHarlequin so sorry to hear you've been ill. Hope that you can recover soon!
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
@CrowHarlequin oh no! Please take all the time you need! Your health is priority! Theres absolutely no rush on my order~ Hope you feel better soon [emoji=heart size=1]
@CrowHarlequin oh no! Please take all the time you need! Your health is priority! Theres absolutely no rush on my order~ Hope you feel better soon
r7P00ic.png

Hello guys I wanted to update yall again, i haven't forgotten but on Friday April thrid I ended up in the er with an animal bite/s. My right arm got tore up pretty bad with 22 injuries with 6 being worse then most, my left thumb was hurt as well with 7 injuries all on the knuckle; as of right now I only have partial feeling in my thumb. I am finally healing but am still in a lot of pain and have to watch out for possible infections.

Let me clarify, the cat was not at fault. He had fell and gotten stuck under a truck, I was trying to see how he was stuck and got to close. The poor thing was hurt so badly and they had to put him down in the end because they were unable to fix the shattered bones. Sorry for the sad update.

As far as the mystery illness, it's still a big mystery. Due to the pandemic my appointment was moved to May 9. So I am unable to update you on that.

I plan to start attempting to work on them but understand if you would rather a refund. I can only spend about an hour or so at a time and will try to make sure that it is top quality!

Thank you for your time and patience with me!

Hello guys I wanted to update yall again, i haven't forgotten but on Friday April thrid I ended up in the er with an animal bite/s. My right arm got tore up pretty bad with 22 injuries with 6 being worse then most, my left thumb was hurt as well with 7 injuries all on the knuckle; as of right now I only have partial feeling in my thumb. I am finally healing but am still in a lot of pain and have to watch out for possible infections.

Let me clarify, the cat was not at fault. He had fell and gotten stuck under a truck, I was trying to see how he was stuck and got to close. The poor thing was hurt so badly and they had to put him down in the end because they were unable to fix the shattered bones. Sorry for the sad update.

As far as the mystery illness, it's still a big mystery. Due to the pandemic my appointment was moved to May 9. So I am unable to update you on that.

I plan to start attempting to work on them but understand if you would rather a refund. I can only spend about an hour or so at a time and will try to make sure that it is top quality!

Thank you for your time and patience with me!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
1 2 3 4