Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PlagueArt]Scrimshaw Scrawls OVER
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45
Sent in the other two bc I forgot to name and train them whoops
Sent in the other two bc I forgot to name and train them whoops
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Phenri [b]Username:[/b] Silver202 [b]ID:[/b] 375220 [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40342161] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403422/40342161_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type:[/b] Single headshot [b]Other:[/b] She's got a little lore snippet in her bio if that helps you at all.
@Phenri

Username: Silver202
ID: 375220
Dragon:
40342161_350.png

Type: Single headshot
Other: She's got a little lore snippet in her bio if that helps you at all.
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
@SilverOtter Hello! I've completed your order, please let me know if there's anything you'd like changed and thank you so much for supporting Plague! <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/9ILIZX4.jpg[/img]
@SilverOtter

Hello! I've completed your order, please let me know if there's anything you'd like changed and thank you so much for supporting Plague! <3

9ILIZX4.jpg
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Silver202

Thank you, got your order logged <3
@Silver202

Thank you, got your order logged <3
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri

That's amazing. Adorable! Thank you.
@Phenri

That's amazing. Adorable! Thank you.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@Nearku got you friend
@Nearku got you friend
@PijukVonGacy
Ohmygod! I love it so much! I can't thank you enough. ^^;
It's getting plopped directly into his bio hehe

@dadminkestler
(For poetry)
Any lore information I should keep in mind? No lore that involves him, I just have him cause he's pretty. u.u; He reminds me of a sunset and.. that's about it, so feel free to go crazy with whatcha feel. :P

Dragon: Vesper
Price: 20 levels (I think? :P)

Let me know if you need any other information! ^^
@PijukVonGacy
Ohmygod! I love it so much! I can't thank you enough. ^^;
It's getting plopped directly into his bio hehe

@dadminkestler
(For poetry)
Any lore information I should keep in mind? No lore that involves him, I just have him cause he's pretty. u.u; He reminds me of a sunset and.. that's about it, so feel free to go crazy with whatcha feel. :P

Dragon: Vesper
Price: 20 levels (I think? :P)

Let me know if you need any other information! ^^
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
@Sienne @Tafficat I've yet to hear from the pinglist person so go ahead and send me all the info (please make sure to fill it out and post on the thread so I can track it easier) and get to grinding! Each is still 1250 levels as before. <3
@Sienne @Tafficat I've yet to hear from the pinglist person so go ahead and send me all the info (please make sure to fill it out and post on the thread so I can track it easier) and get to grinding! Each is still 1250 levels as before. <3
@Tavvi
I apologize if you are actually closed or not, I just wasn't sure and wanted to ask before possibly filling out a form. If you are closed, I would like to know if you plan on taking commissions even outside of this event with real money? I would love to pay for such a cute project~
@Tavvi
I apologize if you are actually closed or not, I just wasn't sure and wanted to ask before possibly filling out a form. If you are closed, I would like to know if you plan on taking commissions even outside of this event with real money? I would love to pay for such a cute project~
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
[center]finished piece for raviolios [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Rh9vg16V/raviolios-fin.png[/img] [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center]
finished piece for raviolios
raviolios-fin.png
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45